Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal page 3

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Girl, you are near your HS weight, allowances are to be made!!!
    No, no where near my high school weight. I'm close to the build I had in high school. My body composition is just way different now then it was 18 yrs ago. I'm still probably about 50 lbs heavier than I was in high school.
    Georgette

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    No, no where near my high school weight. I'm close to the build I had in high school. My body composition is just way different now then it was 18 yrs ago. I'm still probably about 50 lbs heavier than I was in high school.
    Then you are perfect! HS weight was kid weight, we are curvy, gorgeous, grown women we need some more weight on us to be va-voom!

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    Why are you eating rice three times a week and wheat....that with other cheats probably takes you well over 80/20,
    No more wheat and ditch the rice both are empty sugar calories that unless you are VERY active and/or running a marathon you do not need.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

shelynne62 is offline Member
    Kymma,

I'll have to try your coffee fixin's.

Have you been finding you have no appetite? I only ate an omelet yesterday (see my journal about getting sick), but I didn't eat anything else all day. I did have a cup of tea with my beloved FVC (french vanilla creamer) before bed, but I did not have any desire to eat.

I find myself not eating in the morning . I don't get hungry until after noon most days now. If I eat too late, then I don't want to eat at night.

I truly believe our bodies will tell us what we need if we will only listen. If I'm not hungry I don't think I should eat, but then I am worried about getting out of control when hunger strikes. On the other hand I have been know to devour a pound of good steak at one sitting. I'm perplexed.
    September 2010 SW 236 lbs.
    March 2011 lowest primal weight 190
    November 2012 CW 210 (yeah, I know)
    11/16/12 206.6
    GW 140 - 160 ( we'll see when we get there)

I'm not always consistent, but I am consistently inconsistent.

"If vibrant had a sound it would be you, welcome back to life" Michael Brown (my son)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Why are you eating rice three times a week and wheat....that with other cheats probably takes you well over 80/20,
    No more wheat and ditch the rice both are empty sugar calories that unless you are VERY active and/or running a marathon you do not need.
    Yeah apparently you didn't catch the part where I gave those up a couple months ago. I was in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by shelynne62 View Post
    Kymma,

I'll have to try your coffee fixin's.

Have you been finding you have no appetite? I only ate an omelet yesterday (see my journal about getting sick), but I didn't eat anything else all day. I did have a cup of tea with my beloved FVC (french vanilla creamer) before bed, but I did not have any desire to eat.

I find myself not eating in the morning . I don't get hungry until after noon most days now. If I eat too late, then I don't want to eat at night.

I truly believe our bodies will tell us what we need if we will only listen. If I'm not hungry I don't think I should eat, but then I am worried about getting out of control when hunger strikes. On the other hand I have been know to devour a pound of good steak at one sitting. I'm perplexed.
    No hunger to speak of and FULL after I eat. Not getting in your business, but I think breakfast is the most important. I eat that no matter if I want it or not. I find that after doing that I do want it and then I don't have hunger and can make healthier food choices.

More admitting, more limiting is in order. I just need to cut out the dairy except for butter. And after I finish this stevia, I am cutting it too. Reasons: I seek out sweets and find ways to create "safe sweets". This is dependence. I want to be free of it. It has been a great crutch to help me the first few weeks of a huge life, woe, and mind shift. My mind is shifting away from need and towards developing a life free of the layers of food addiction and issues that I have piled on since a young age.

I am realizing that this 6 month commitment is a like an incredible hike I am doing to gain clarity and to have an experience outside of my norm. Something that shakes up the status quo. I am super excited about it in a way I wasn't when I started. Bring it!

I do wonder if I get preggo during this 6 months what I'll do differently. BUT I will cross it when it happens. Maude knows that when weight is coming off, and you aren't feeling bad from binging, that baby making is a lot more fun.

canio6 Guest
    Good idea Kymma. I used to drink about a cup of hvy cream a day just putting it in coffee. I cut it out a little over a month ago and haven't really missed it (beyond the first few days of getting used to black coffee). I think you will notice the same thing.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hey Kymma,

I didn't know we were so similar in stats. I am 5'10" and 236 as of this morning. My last year looks exactly like yours too. On my one year Primalversary, 9/24/11, I hit 211 and have not seen it since. I too am cutting out dairy and all sweeteners. When I drop AS, yes even stevia, my body reacts very positively. I too have adrenal fatigue and am pre diabetic.

I'm with you sister and behind you all the way
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Then you are perfect! HS weight was kid weight, we are curvy, gorgeous, grown women we need some more weight on us to be va-voom!
    Considering the fact that I wore a size 14 misses in high school, I guess that's a good thing. At least it isn't what I used to be.
    Georgette

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast