Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal page 24

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I disappeared. I was stressed, overwhelmed, and needed a break from what I saw as tasks and commitments.

I am back. I am still working on my weight, but am now committed to working out. I do burstfit.com dvd 5 mornings a week with .5-1 mile walk. I feel good. I am over the scale, bc it doesn't budge but my clothes are too big.

My Mom gave up wheat for the most part. My husband extolled the virtues of eating animal fats and reducing grains at a recent dinner party. They used to say I was nuts, now they see I am not.

I am happy in ways I haven't been in a long time. I am learning to let go! Of control, of planning, of being perfect, responsible, on time, and on task. Life is about so much more! I am learning and growing.

I will be visiting journals and saying hi. Now I am off to search the forum for a coconut milk, stevia ice cream recipe.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Hi! Welcome back! I am glad you are feeling good .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back! We missed you!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Great to hear from you Kymma

Went and bought all natural skin care and makeup this afternoon. I am determined to start removing all the chemicals out of my life, well, as many as possible.

A wee bit frustrated with my weight loss. Still at 220, it stays more stable, I have leaned out, put on a little muscle, but have been taking metformin since late March and really wish I could break through this plateau. My eating isn't perfect, but I am doing great 9 out of 10 days. I am not going to worry about it. I am going to keep going with my exercise, eating low carb, and enjoying life. It will come in due time.

My focus is to stop being so driven, controlling, and have more fun. I have good days and bad days.

Well the plateau broke, we shall see if I can keep it moving down. Can't wait to burstfit in the morning. I am hoping to rest more this week, I a about plum worn out. I also hope I get my room cleaned and organized a bit too. Goodnight good people.

I'm back for a place to put my food and health thoughts. I may be a little morose in this a thread, because I need somewhere to put it.

I went to a new OBGYN yesterday and it bummed me out. I went to my long time doctor last October begging for help with my health and irregular periods, and once again, received subpar care. I was diagnosed with Insulin Resistance, but she never even checked me for PCOS or mentioned it was a possibility and could make it hard if not impossible for me to conceive. Something someone trying to get preggo in their late 30s might like to know I would think.

Here I am a year later with a new doc, testing for all of that, hoping to get pregnant and healthy. I have fought for my own health for so long, but need some medical support. I really feel like I found a doctor who will help me. I have thought I might have PCOS for awhile, and now I guess I'll know soon. The IR, the little hairs that started appearing on my chin after getting off BC, the irregular periods, well, it's all there except for the testing.

I am a planner, so here is my new 6 month operation beat potential PCOS (since I haven't been diagnosed yet, but to doc as much as said 1+1=2):

6 months July 22 - January 22 (I like Mondays, although I am shifting towards LCHF now)

LCHF diet remain under 30g of carbs

Give up caffeine bc of its effects on estrogen production

New schedule - bed at 10pm, wake up at 6am, cook and eat breakfast, then go for a 30 minute walk before work

At work, 22 minute burst training as many days as possible and a 20 minute shake it off, cool off walk

Continue taking metformin

Supplements: Juice Plus+, cinnamon and vitex

Meditate

Have more enjoyment, rest more, play more, create, write, tap into the more of life, instead of the chore of life. Let my focus be completely one of self care and making that a priority with rigor until it becomes habit and comfortable.

I am going to fight this and hope this is my last battle. That I can come to place of attracting, allowing, and enjoying, not one of constant struggle and achievement. I know I have said all of this before, but it's a process I hope and I'm further along the process this time.

Even if I can't have a baby, I am committing to this. No more bull shit, I am taking back my life and creating the one I want.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    yay Vitex! That is among my supplements too. Stupid low progesterone, why won't you stay up?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Great Plan Kymma!

Well started working on going low carb today. Must have pms bc fury is peaking. Arguing off and on with the hubs all day, so I am taking premsyn and drinking a Hard ciders , which is not low carb. He should start his new job in a week and a half and it can't come soon enough. I am so fucking sick of being his only outlet in this world. I am his emotional, social, and financial support for the last 5 months. I need him to make money and have a fucking life so I can at least clean my room without him needing to know what needs to be done in there bc he wants to hang out doing NOTHING all day with me. I know I sound snotty, but dude, I travel a shit ton, work full time, take classes and I need some time to myself without him all over me. Now we are on our technology boxes to speaking bc we are mad with each other. I hope this is my period coming. Monday I am off and he will be doing an online class from 9-6. I will be able to do what I need to do to feel organized and calm. Sorry for the rant I am fucking frustrated today.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast