Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal page 22

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Since you are so awesome, I'm posting the deep dish pizza crust recipe. It reminds us of a pizza and a lasagna having a love child, taste wise. DEEP DISH PIZZA - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

Kymma is offline Senior Member

I think I need to take a break from my scale for 30 days. I think we are at war and it isn't creating a mindful, compassionate space to let any weight go. That and all the stresses that came my way.

I feel much more calm. I am using imagery to remind myself to not engage with control. I keep throwing the oars out of the boat so I can float. I don't like the sensation, but am keeping at it. I am finding lots of places I control without knowing. Leaders don't need to micromanage. I have to work on that.

I am spending time with 2 mentors this weekend who are amazing leaders in their business. I will be observing them, their actions, how they recharge in group situations, and maybe asking a few questions.

I was proud, I am supposed to get the paycheck for hubs, but I'm traveling for work. I said J was supposed to work that out via email. He thought for a moment and said don't worry about it. I think he realized he keeps handing the reins to me and I am proud that I didn't take them. I cannot take care of everything. I have left the dishes, refused to take the trash out, and not directed him to do any chores or asked about his job hunt, I am letting go. And just loving him and enjoying him and trusting that it will all work out.

I think the oars have homing devices in them, but I'll keep at it.

227.4 or 230 for my corporate wellness check-in

Scale is going away. Considering adding some fun challenges to my life, like having sex once a day for 30 days. Life is too short to always be on a diet, a goal, a something, so at least make the goals fun! Right?

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Way to let go. Yes, Goodbye scale. I am going to once a week once my various experiments are well under way.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Been away for a bit, and just read about your stress. Hugs. I'm thinking of you.

Thank you for all the support. I am feeling pretty good today. No scale. Letting go of control feels good. Headed to crawfish country and looking forward to a change of scenery and some fresh country air. I'll be back next week. Ya'll have a great weekend!

Joyful, happy, letting go, surrendering, allowing, not controlling, CELEBRATING! It's spring and I love it.

Had a badass weekend with mentors and friends. Reignited my passion for speaking/training, and I am inspired and wrote my mission statement. "To inspire women and men to think in new ways that allow them to live dreams they never thought possible."

My weight is holding around 220-222. I spoke with a doc that I know personally through the work I do about insulin resistance and he was so encouraging. I have lost 20 or so lbs on my own thru diet, but have been losing and gaining the same 10-12 for 3 months and not having a cycle. I am going to add in metformin to my EMF protocol to help my body heal itself. I am starting after my bday bc you can't drink on it at all.

I spoke with another doc about hcg and I am not risking it, bc it may be a lot of muscle waste and that could directly effect my IR. I was just frustrated and impatient.

Hubs is doing great. He has a job lead and the owner is talking about developing a role just for him and his talents. Fingers crossed it is something that brings him joy.

Hope all of you are well, I have missed you.

So glad to hear all of your great news. I'm glad that you decided against HCG. Happy for hubby too.

Got my cycle! 4 months, and this time I've had cramping and nausea, boo, but I am glad, since I start taking metformin this Sunday, should help keep me regular, fingers crossed. I did have a sugar fest yesterday, that and a visit from Aunt Flo is why the 6 lb. jump.

I went to the grocery store and got yummy foods to get back on program, brought my lunch, made my breakfast shake with greek yogurt to get my stomach in good shape before starting the meds. Walked on the mill for about 35 minutes today so far. I am feeling empowered.

Hubs met with the potential job this morning, he looked sooooo handsome in his interview outfit. We are enjoying each others company, though yesterday, the hormone monster made me want to snatch his tongue out a couple times! Letting go of controlling everything, which is an illusion anyway, is really helping things.

Have a great week everyone!

PrimalCon New York
    Great News for Hubby! The first hormonal days are the worst for me. You should be able to get right back on program soon. Good Luck!

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast