Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal page 18

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well, food was screwy yesterday, but at least it was primal. Had some mashed potatoes for lunch, but oh well. However, I have done my burst dvd both mornings and am really enjoying it. Hopefully, I can get my food back in line and keep up the exercise and break through the current mental and physical barriers I am dealing with. I am trying to focus on just this at the moment, as it is something I can control, and not much else is.

Down 5 lbs of inflammation. I have a feeling I will have a net gain of 3 lbs next Monday, and my prediction of 2 weeks to undo 1 week will be true. Maybe I will see some acceleration with the use of Burst training in tandem with EMF. We are doing it every morning. I really hope so. I sure would love to lose 20 in a month like the dvd says, lol. I'd take any loss of course.

Back to 230.8.

I am having a lot of frustration. I am going to do a round of hcg in May. I am done with doing it all naturally. I have read and watched a group of women achieve their weight loss goals while I took the longer path of food and exercise. I have worked at WOE and natural for over 2 years.

I will continue to take the longer path until late April. Then I am saying f it and getting myself under 200. THere are health risks with everything. Being obese and depressed about it is a horrible risk for me. Getting under 200 would be a huge help. So I am going to end this ride and in the interim, keep on the HFLC path and hopefully eat this way for the rest of my life. My thinner life.

Food was better yesterday, went over on macros, but kept out of non-primal foods for the most part (peanut butter). It was good, because I had tons of anxiety yesterday again. Thank goodness fro premsyn, it really took the edge off.

I am feeling the need to get things cleaned and organized to let some of the pressure off in my head. But I have no motivation to make myself do tasks. So tonight I am going to do the 15 minute mode for my bedroom and my mail/junk pile on the dining table. Then I will do one load of laundry, and cook pork chops and roasted okra for dinner. Maybe if I take little steps to get it done, it will help lead to getting it done.

Weight is coming down, I am sure a lot of it was inflammation. 6 more and I have gotten off the yo-yo. I am feeling empowered.

Made cream cheese clouds and definitely ate too many, but not too many for a couple pounds to eat. I do find the more fat I eat, the more hungry and satiated I get. I mean, I feel hunger growls this morning, but also get more satiated when I eat. Love that part!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    So, still planning the hcg?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So, still planning the hcg?
    Most likely.

The weight thing has been a huge struggle for over 5 years. I am ready to see what is next, what happens after I am no longer a full time weight loss obsessed woman. I may get to April and decide against it. Or I may say f it and hit the "easy" button once to get some momentum moving.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Most likely.

The weight thing has been a huge struggle for over 5 years. I am ready to see what is next, what happens after I am no longer a full time weight loss obsessed woman. I may get to April and decide against it. Or I may say f it and hit the "easy" button once to get some momentum moving.
    Sounds like a plan. I look forward to reading your experiences
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Kymma, You are doing a great job getting back on the wagon!

I think the burstfit dvd is helping me shed the uptick from the binge fest. I have eaten too damn many of those delicious cream cheese clouds, but I think the fat is helping. I am feeling engaged and empowered again.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast