Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal page 15

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Kymma --- wow!!! Lots of good things on the horizon for you! And yeah for hubby getting a day job! Sounds like you have it all in perspective and under control

Awesome on the yoga too - I keep wanting to do that - but its the "GOING" to a class that stops me. I have DVD's - yoga, belly dancing, Tae Bo ................ I think a class would be so much more fun than doing it alone in my living room!!! But I can't get motivated about having to GO somewhere. I'm a home-body!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    So, yesterday, I went off plan again, made the decision, and am not having guilt, just a little ill digestive effect. Ate dim sum, little noodles, buns, steamed rice, the had seafood nachos after the play. Up before 8 with a sore tummy and 2 lbs of inflammation. I post this as a reminder to myself of how bad I used to feel EVERY day!

We are goings to the store this morning and I am determined. Wonder Paula, my new nickname for pebbles, has inspired me to get my act in gear. I can and will continue to do this and get to know how my body runs optimally.

I am so glad to have all of you in my life!

I will journal about the play And post a pic of myself in costume soon. I also plan to take a 30 down pic as soon as I get to 220. Perspective and celebrating the process and all.

Oh the dread post busy season illness may have arrived. Got congestion so I am having some kill everything tea.

Back on plan today, had some cheese dip and pork rinds, omg! I will begin tracking on MFP tomorrow. I hope this tea kicks this congestions ass.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Awww Kymma, Thanks. I like being an inspiration rather than the example that I have been the last year and a half. At least I always try, try again. You and I are very much alike physically, so hopefully the EMF plan will kick in for you too.

It really has, I am hovering about 10-12 down. It is me that needs to kick in! I am ready for the week though, food bought, creamer made, attitude in place. Ready to kick this week's ass! I feel so much better and stronger.

Today is a new day! My off plan day led to a 3 lb increase this morning, which we all know is inflammation, but for posterity, I am counting it.

I also will remind myself that such dalliances cost a 3-5 lb gain, and create fatigue. Reminder, reminders! I am still thinking of getting a bracelet I never take off. Thinking of this one Pura Vida Bracelets Platinum Black, it's cute, will match everything and is waterproof.

Really feeling low today. Hope the kill everything tea and some good rest tonight will help pep me back up. Learning MFP, switching from spark, so I can connect with my EMF Wonder Women!

Here's to a great week!

Came home early fromwork feeling craptastic. Took a 4 hour nap, still feel, we'll, uncomfortable. 2:30am and I am going to take a hot bath to see if I can get some relief. I have had a to of tea, but the aches haven't left. No fever, so we'll see what 6:45am brings.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    So sorry you're feeling so bad! Sometimes it just takes time - and we have to endure while our body rids itself of the nasty invaders! Just be kind to yourself while you're on the mend - and be SURE to eat clean and healthy cuz that alone will do great things to getting you back to a healthy state! {hugs}
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

I am better today! A wee bit stressed (could it be my irregular Aunt Flo coming for a visit? Sure do miss her! lol), could be many things.

Loved using MFP today, I think I was just cranky and emotional due to not being in tip top condition.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Glad you're on the mend. I'm hopefully getting there myself soon.
    Georgette

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast