Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kymma, Kisses are my only sugar - Journal page 14

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Dang, that is a demanding schedule. I hope all goes well!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Break a Leg! Wish I could see you. Maybe if they do a videotape you could post some of it. That reminds me, I never posted my Mrs. Gloop video. HMMM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Good luck, Kymma! Hope everything goes off without a hitch!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Hope the show has gone well. How long is the run?

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Back to tracking yesterday. I will be working on getting my macros back in line, I LOVE meat and need to reduce it. I guess we shall see how that goes.

Results:

Day 17 (week 3) HFLC:
    Mood: Great and hopeful!
    Weight: 221.6/233.8 -12.2 lbs WOOT!

Not tracking was a success. I did have 2 days where I mindfully cheated. However, I went right back to plan. Also, cheat days are not like S.A.D. or pre-HFLC cheat days. It is usually just less restrictive splurging, not a damn glutton at a biffet fest. I call it a win!

Attitude and mood are calm and content.

Energy is hard to rate because of increased time commitments from the play.

Digging this and think I have found my WOE, love that I can calmly handle this n=1 without getting as irritable and impatient as I used to!

Tonight and tomorrow are the last performances, and while I may have some nostalgia when it is over, right now, I can't wait! I have so many things that have been put on the back burner and I am ready to get to them! Exercise, some writing, some reading, resting, time with friends and family. I was actually thinking this morning about how I know this isn't my path, not that I can't do some acting time and again, in the right situation, but when an activity feels like it takes more from your life, rather than gives you more, then it is not a passion. It is still good, but in this case, good is the enemy of great. So I am excited to spend the next few months really delving into what is great and gives to my life!

The diet is going fine, but the lack of time and convenience food for this WOE has me tired. Like this morning, I am out of avocado, coconut milk, so I made a spinach, 1/3 c HWC, cocoa powder, stevia smoothie, which is delicious, but not nutrient packed like I would prefer. I can't wait to shop, cook from scratch, plan meals for a week at a time, and start tweaking these macros.

TMI ALERT, I also don't go to the bathroom enough. I never really have been regular. I can't decide if my body is actually using the nutrients and creating less waste, or what. Need to do some more research and get that magnesium in daily. Started back on my adrenal fatigue fighter supplement today, because I am wiped from work and play practice. Also started Vitex, to try to get regular again. Since stopping the pill last February, I had that first period, then 6 months nothing until August, 2nd period in October (2 months), 3rd period in November (about 40 days), and nothing since. I got tested and they did not mention peri-menopause, just insulin resistance. I think with diet and supplementation I can get all balanced out again. I would love to take off at least another 30, then get preggo. I also would like to get fit, my movement level is almost non-existent, but we start BurstFit with that darling cutie Dr. Axe (DVD) on Monday no matter what! I also am going to go to a meditation group on Tuesday at a real Buddhist Temple, and start my yoga DVD and going to at least one yoga class a week. All of this stuff is what has been on the back burner.

I had a win last night. I have mentioned my struggle against my moving addictions, and cigarettes. I am very stressed at work and yesterday left me wanting to smoke. I have had a pack in my car for over 2 weeks that I smoked one or two out of, you know, because I don't smoke all the time, just crave them as a psychotic "treat". I am almost to 2 weeks no smoking, THIS SUNDAY. So I got some stress and tension relief tea and had that instead. I did not smoke. Got to celebrate all the victories you can. Not that I won't ever smoke again, but breaking bonds of that that binds you, whether it is binging, sugar, smoking, etc. feels soooooo good!

Great Job on the smoking, girl. I smoked for 20 years and the once in a while for another five. 8 yrs clean now. Still miss it sometimes.

I get what you are saying about the play. I have terrible withdrawal for the first week following closing.

I mindfully went off plan today for some dim sum. It was worth it, although I can feel its effects. Being mindful is truly my new mantra!

Tomorrow I get to go to the grocery store and stock up for the week with things to cook! Nondairy creamer supplies, fresh veggies, going to make some oopsie rolls this week! I think I may make some homemade mayo even. Damn, I am so excited to dig in and adjust these macros and exercise and relax with my hubs!

Oh yeah, he took a job, a DAY jod delivering appliances with a good friend. Better, stable money, nights together, a much better bridge job while he finishes his degree and works on starting an HR career. I haven't really let myself celebrate yet, I will once the transition happens.

canio6 Guest
    Sounds like you have a good week coming up. Glad to read your excitement. Nice to see hubby moving in the right direction. I am sure that is a load off your mind.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast