Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When Primal goes too far!!!! page 3

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well I would say when people start taking a useful rehtorical concept as literal fact.

Or in other words - stop asking what 'grok' would have done using the frikin' internet
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    No one's complaining about spicy male-musk. To me, an Axe bath is just as offensive as rank BO. However, there are a few here on the forum that brag about showering only once a week, or monthly. There is NOTHING attractive about that. Anyone who tells you that you smell great 5 days post-shower is either being fecicious or has a brain tumor. And besides that, warm water feels great, why would you even want to give that up if you didn't have to?

Leida is offline Senior Member
    When you feel guilty about eating food.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    I dunno, girls keep telling me they like how I smell more when I don't take a shower, no joke.

I couldn't say the same thing when I was addicted to sugar, tho.
    Does the possibility exist that they are -- wait for it --- lying?
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieScreams View Post
    No one's complaining about spicy male-musk. To me, an Axe bath is just as offensive as rank BO. However, there are a few here on the forum that brag about showering only once a week, or monthly. There is NOTHING attractive about that. Anyone who tells you that you smell great 5 days post-shower is either being fecicious or has a brain tumor. And besides that, warm water feels great, why would you even want to give that up if you didn't have to?
    Exactly. Fairly fresh sweat on a healthy man can smell good, but stale, multi-day funk? No matter how clean your diet is, that's not an attractive scent.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Also, the whole idea of arguing for or against sexual orientation or morality based on some notion of what prehistoric humans did to get busy--it's interesting to look at the possible arrangements of early humans, but stop trying to justify your sex life by saying that's what cavemen did.

If you're polyamorous, great, make sure everyone involved knows that so you're not hurting anyone. If you're gay, cool, and if you don't like it that people are gay, well, that's your decision, so stop blaming Grok for you being an ass. If you think men should be dominant over women in the bedroom, then find a partner who feels the same way but don't assume that's what all women want.

Seriously, the contortions people go through to make their ideas about sexuality fit their romanticized versions of prehistoric humanity make me shake my head. "My caveman genes make me want to cheat on my wife!" Get over yourself and either man up and see if she's cool with an open and/or poly relationship, get out of your marriage, or suck it up. Stop blaming the Neanderthals and take accountability for your actions.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    I think the "Is politics primal thread" that happened a while back was going too far. But maybe it's just me. :P

MeatSleepRepeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    Does the possibility exist that they are -- wait for it --- lying?
    Huh? Women lying!?!?! I don't believe you!

btw - daily showerer here (if not more)

Monk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Well I would say when people start taking a useful rehtorical concept as literal fact.

Or in other words - stop asking what 'grok' would have done using the frikin' internet
    and that takes us back to the ejaculation topic...what else is the internet good for?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Pretty right on.

Is copulating w/out thought of procreation Primal?
    Is wearing a bra Primal? (I'm very old, trust me, you don't want to see me braless.)
    Is underwear Primal?
    Is cooking on electric Primal?
    Is personal lubricant Primal?
    Is cock sauce Primal? (see soup thread in recipe forum)

Just being silly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast