I am developing a new passion for tea. Specifically tea leaves. More specifically, green tea leaves.

I live in a dorm but i have an electric stove and a microwave. But I don't have a kettle or a tea maker.

I have been scouring the web for a affordable tea maker that makes more than one cup of tea at a time and also could steep the tea leaves

I never steeped my own tea before. Normally i used tea bags. But, I tried green tea that was made from tea leaves and it was far better than I have been used to.

There are a ton of sites that sell different types of kettles, electronic tea makers, infusers, steepers, that come in all sorts of shapes and styles that it is hard for me to pick.

I rather not spend more than 40 dollars on making tea. I just do not know what I need or what I can do without. I read somewhere that green tea does not need a steeper than you can pour the leaves in your glass?

Here are some products that i seen so far.

Teavana Perfectea Tea Maker: Make Tea Easy | Teavana

Teamaker, onetouchteapot, onetouchteamaker, one touch tea maker, tea pot, one touch tea pot, smart tea maker, miracle tea maker

Iced IngenuiTEA Teapot from Adagio Teas

FL700D50 <- this has looked to be impressive

So tea lovers can anyone recommend a good affordable tea maker? Also since SO many places sell tea, does anyone know of the a great affordable organic brand to get green tea leaves.

One note, I would make tea on the stove but my electric stove that the college provides is not going to be as good as a gas stove or the electric stove in your home. That is why i considered getting a electronic tea maker or just using my microwave to create hot water... My main concern is being able to brew the tea leaves and cost. Also BPA free is something I consider important as well.