Thread: Face is Hot After Exercise

Face is Hot After Exercise

Shop Now
    What is up with this? The past 2 days, my face is very warm after I work out for many hours. My face is hot now and I left the gym at 11:00 am. The rest of my body is fine, if not a little cold, but my face and neck are hot. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah. I never really thought about it though. If I really push and get hot, my face stays hot way longer than the rest of me. Huh. Weird.

I never really noticed it before until last Tuesday. I worked out late afternoon and my face stayed hot until bedtime- what's up with that?

Have you recently increased your fat intake? Change in macro-nutrients changes the thermoregulation of the body & the way the body cools itself. I know that coconut oil causes me to flush.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    Have you recently increased your fat intake? Change in macro-nutrients changes the thermoregulation of the body & the way the body cools itself. I know that coconut oil causes me to flush.
    Interesting. I haven't consciously changed anything, but maybe I have... I just really noticed how hot my face was yesterday because I was otherwise cold sitting in my office. It's odd, but I guess I'm not the only one experiencing it, so whatever.

Shop Now
    Yes - it's a histamine flush, which I get from doing chronic cardio.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.