Thread: Kids eating page

Bowie47 is offline Junior Member

Kids eating

Primal Fuel
    Hi!
    I am just starting primal eating and loving it so far! I want to make this how our family eats as a whole but am having a tough time for ideas for my kids. I think they are going to need to be a mix of primal and the SAD, but primarily primal unless there isn't a choice. I am having a tough time with kid friendly snacks though. Anyone have any ideas for this? My kids are 1 and 3 and a hand full of nuts doesn't always work for them, they do like fruit and dried fruit but I am out of ideas beyond those options. Ideas??

ajb0203 is offline Junior Member
    I was with you until you said your kids were 1 and 3. I thought at that age, they ate what you gave them! Mine are 15 & 8. They have access to outside food on their own, so it's not so easy to make their choices for them. : )

For your ages, I've seen people recommend this site: Eat Like a Dinosaur | Paleo Parents
    Eat Like a Dinosaur is their book.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Make the nuts easier to eat and turn them into treats by making truffle balls - process nuts/dates/cocoa/vanilla/butter or coconut oil, roll into balls and roll in coconut.

Cheese chunks. Ham slices. Both together ie ham rolled around cheese.

Slice fruit dunked in cream or yoghurt.