Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No more excuses. I will make good choices. page 3

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Dinner Monday: chicken moo shoo (sans pancakes). Lunch yesterday: bibimbap. Dinner: chicken in a coconut peanut sauce. Lunch today: thai basil beef and baby bok choy.

I am just eating ALL the Asian foods right now. And I love it.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

I always do this whole, "I'm turning over a new leaf and actually journal-ing" thing and then that last for like, 3 days. But I'm trying?

I lent a good friend of mine the PB book and she likes it and wants to do the 21day challenge. I said I'd join her, by which I mean actually holding myself accountable. I'm tracking my intake on myfittnesspal and sharing it with her (and maybe here?) because I find shame motivating. And having to add "an entire pint of ice cream" to a calorie counter will bring me shame.

Blah blah blah bad break up, blah blah blah emotional eating, blah blah blah lots of my clothes are now to tight, blah blah blah unhappy, blah blah dating again and therefore eating out a lot more, blah blah blah look good in a bathing suit.

I'll take some before pix in case I decide to do a B&A post. Basically, I'd like to lose the 7 or so pounds I have gained in the last few months and maybe a few more?
    -Maimonodies

10 days in, feeling good. I'm breaking out, which often happens when I start to drop weight. Weird and annoying, but I guess it's a good sign. I hate logging my calories, it takes ages. I'll keep it up for the rest of the month out of solidarity, but then I quit. Haven't stepped on a scale, but I look the same and my clothes feel the same. Yesterday I met a friend for dinner and she asked if I had lost weight, so maybe there is a change and I just can't see it? Then again it maybe have been a trick of my clothes OR she just remembers me chubby. Or all of the above, anything is possible.

The raining weather this week is bumming me out. BUT I found a way around my office's web filter's so I can stream the Cup and that is excellent.

Over and out.
    -Maimonodies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123