Thread: Hello from Los Angeles :D page

Laurel730 is offline Member

Hello from Los Angeles :D

Shop Now
    My name is Lauren, hello everyone This is my 2nd day on the forum and I love it! I hope to meet new ppl here and learn more about the primal diet.

TimActor is offline Junior Member
    Hey Laurel!

Welcome...am sure you're loving Primal life by now!

I'm from New Zealand but will be in LA for a few days before heading up to Oxnard for PrimalCon.

Would be great to meet you if you have some time - and maybe advice about where in North Hollywood I can find the best meat and produce?

Cheers!
    Tim

Laurel730 is offline Member
    I'm not too familiar with north hollywood, I dont usually drive down there but I go to whole foods in porter ranch, trader joes in granada hills and a bunch of different farmers markets like in burbank on saturdays from 8 to 12 pm and newhall from 5 pm to 8 pm. I get my meat usually from trader joes, they have organic free range chicken and organic grass fed ground beef. The prices at TJ's are a lot more reasonable. I go to whole foods more for specialty items.

Wngdwolf is offline Junior Member
    Hi Lauren -
    I'm in in Burbank. How you doing on PB?

- Wngdwolf

Namasteak is offline Senior Member
    My husband & I are in Westwood. We're trying to get a group together to do a Primal Meetup sometime this summer.

LukenLimousine is offline Junior Member
    Agoura in the mountains, Los Angeles area
    I'm up in the wilds of the Santa Monica Mountains off Mulholland, right under the "snake" and near the Rock Store where all the bikers go roaring by on Sundays. Great place to start being my old primal paleo self again but damn, its hard making myself follow any kind of regimen even one so nontraditional as this. I could use a little encouragement from some cavegirl who has been doing this for a while. Does it work for you? Drop me a line. I'm not an ogre, just a caveman.

Kyle C. is offline Member
    Welcome! I've been in L.A. 3 years now. It's a decent place for primal food availability if you check the farmer's markets and specialty stores.