Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uh, Where Is My Cellulite?! page

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Uh, Where Is My Cellulite?!

Primal Fuel
    They claim it's impossible but somehow diet has done it...

I've bought an anti-cellulite supplement and was gonna take a picture to track my progress. But no matter how much I've squeezed my thighs, how much I illuminated them and how closely I examined them Ė I can't see the cellulite...!

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from ideal %BF and I've only been PBing seriously for a month (with the occasional slip) and I still consider myself overweight and have fat to lose!
    But ever since I started exercising and eating PB I've noticed my body is getting definition and a more appealing distribution! My thighs have always been thick (which resulted in me weighing more) but I've recently realized that my thighs are mostly muscle, I just haven't exercised it before!!!
    Now they're usually hard and defined and not bubbly :P which greatly reduced my cellulite (to the point where I can't even detect it, though I'm sure it's still lurking around and hiding in places where I can't see it!).

This would be the 3d PB inspired miracle among the following:
    -> Clearing my moderate acne completely
    -> Getting my period back after years of absence
    And these are signs of HUGE success in my book; no diet has ever done that for me in matter of years, let alone a month!

All I'm saying is, that there's hope for us girls!

Much love and success to you all!
    ~NoSaladWithoutMeat

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    I too have noticed a serious reduction in the cellulite on my thighs, and it has completely disapeared on my butt! Yay for the PB!!!

Now if only it would miraculously make my stretchmarks vanish...

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I've seen an improvement also. I still have a long, long way to go, but it's getting better. I'm praying my cosmetic surgery consult in February will be unnecessary.

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    Ooooh! I don't have much cellulite (you can only see if you pinch the skin, then it's bad!) but I hope going primal will get rid of mine too!!

cremy is offline Junior Member
    That's amazing! I have only been doing PB for about 10 days or so and am still learning to get closer to the 80/20%. But I have seen a big change in my skin (mild to moderate acne has improved a ton!) and I have also had the first almost pms-free as well as pain-free period. No headaches, no cramps, no crazy mood swings. It's astonishing to say the least. I am hoping my cycles will become more regular too now (my doc thinks I have mild pcos). Now if only the weight would budge. (about 10-15lbs to lose).

Anyway...I love reading about the changes and successes people notice. It is so inspiring!

bootson is offline Senior Member
    I'm starting to notice this as well.... Still have a LONG way to go, but I've lost about 2 inches per thigh since starting. Could be more now, I don't know.

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about cellulite, but I'm just amazed at how thinner my ankles, neck, & wrists. I could never figure out why other chubby girls could wear normal sized necklaces, bracelets, etc, but i couldn't - turns out i was walking around swollen all the time. i AM normal, yay!

That's awesome about your thighs - very exciting to see all the changes, isn't it? *twirls you 'round excitedly*
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

I got my body fat measured yesterday at a so-called "Health Expo" yesterday, and it said 20%! I couldn't believe it was that low! OMG, I might *actually* get down into the teens.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Thank you ladies, I knew my diminished cellulite was something only the beautiful primal ladies could appreciate.

But for those of you who are predisposed to cellulite and it seems to linger no matter how hard you exercise, fear not!
    Not only are men completely clueless about its existence on your meaty parts, the ones who don't have the attention spam of a gold fish (they're a rare breed) actually find it sexy!
    I know, I was shocked too!
    I found this modelling agency where the guys would only agree to shoot curvaceous babes. And when they did have cellulite they photoshopped TO ENHANCE THE CELLULITE.
    I kid you not.
    They found it sexy.

So,
    Get over it! :P
    And if all fails, just remember that guys are almost incapable of focusing on small details and are either unaware of it or are focusing on something more important when they get to see you naked - "boobies!" and "I'm gonna get laid!", which is why they get that 'OMG-it's-Christmas-Day-And-Time-To-Open-Presents!' look.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    LMAO! You crack me up!

I really need to find me a Primal dude. He'll only have to worry about 2 things. Meat and boobies, and I can provide both. Hehe...

I'm having a real hard time wrapping my brain around the "cellulite is beautiful" thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast