So I'm givin' this whole journal thing a go. I've been into the whole fitness thing for a few years now, and discovering the paleo/primal style of eating was one of the best things that ever happened to me, especially early on.

At this point I'm not 100% primal, but I do eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods, with an emphasis on animal proteins + vegetables.

Anyway, at this point, I'm actually focusing on gaining weight (muscle, preferably,) working my way from 175 lbs (my lightest weight, this summer,) to 200 lbs. It's a meaningless number I picked because why not.

I'm currently at 192, and I'm having a bit of trouble putting on the last 8 lbs. So, this journal is my way to keep a bit of a better tally on what I'm eating any given week and whether or not it's workin'!

Food

B: 2 frozen bananas blended with 3 scoops of casein, chocolate, and a spoon of almond butter.

W/O: Whey shake with some added dextrose.

PWO: 3 Sweet Potatoes, 3 cups roasted brussel sprouts (w/ coconut oil), 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin, 1 tbs fish oil

Dinner: 2 bananas, 3 cups roasted broccoli (w/ coconut oil), 1 lb pork tenderloin, 1 tbs fish oil.

Workout - Squat Day, week 1, Wendler's 5/3/1

Squat
310x5
275x5
235x5

Accessory work: Leg Press, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Ab Roller.