Lately I've been finding it harder and harder to come up with side dishes, more often than not it's just some broccoli out of the freezer. My 4yo is picky about veggies though, to the point that sometimes I end up giving her a "salad" (carrots, cucumbers, etc.) instead of the side dish. She does like broccoli, zucchini, peas, sweet potatoes, winter squashes, and sometimes green beans, but I'm getting really tired of the rotation. She hates cauliflower, asparagus, brussels sprouts, spinach/kale, cabbage, onions, etc. I do make her try a bite every time I make something she dislikes though--she came around to zucchini that way. I do a lot to make unpopular veggies more palatable--butter, cheese, salt, seasonings, roasting, etc.

What are your favorite veggie side dishes these days? Recipes to spice up the boring rotation or mix things up? Great website with side dish ideas? (my Google-fu is off today I guess) Bonus if it's in-season currently, I'm heading out to the farmer's market this afternoon.

Thanks in advance!