Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cellulite celebration page

PandaRose is offline Member

cellulite celebration

I always thought that cellulite was something all women eventually had to come to terms with. I just squeezed my butt cheeks together in front of the mirror, and didn't see a single dimple. There used to be PLENTY. Primal living does amazing things!

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome!!! I pray I get to that point.

upupandaway is offline Senior Member
    Some of my dimples have left the area, some remain...

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    It hasn't cured mine but it's gotten better as I lost weight, started an exercise program and I do dry skin brushing.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood View Post
    It hasn't cured mine but it's gotten better as I lost weight, started an exercise program and I do dry skin brushing.
    What's this?

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    The exercise program is T-Tapp by Teresa Tapp. She recommends brushing your skin with a natural bristle brush to exfoliate, increase blood flow, stimulate the lymphatic system to remove toxins and generally "exercise your skin." Many people advocate skin brushing. You can find some YouTube videos about it, too.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    The ones on my butt are gone. Still have some on the inside of my thighs, though.

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    Mine's gotten better with weightloss and primal, but it hasn't gone away. It also never will, I've seen the women in my family naked and have no delusions about what's possible for me and what's not.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    I don't have any cellulite --- and I wonder if this may be part genetics? My mum was hilarious -- very disabled so definitely no exercise in her life. And she was skinny as a rake her entire life. She was British, and ate a ton of fat -- bacon, eggs, the fat of the pork roast.....we grew up thinking she was insane and trying to kill us with fat. Guess what -- we all had it wrong, and my mum had it right. As I reflect back (she passed away last summer), she was 5'10' and stayed lean her entire life and I think she just knew better than all of us. Funny, eh?
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

SarahW is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was looking around for something else tonight, and found this: The Cellulite Investigation | Natural Remedies for Cellulite

The author doesn't identify as paleo/primal, but her diet/life match it to a T.

I'm not sure about herbal therapy and stuff like that, but everything else seems practical and useful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast