Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best food to break a 2 day fast? page 2

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa92 View Post
    Thanks! Surprisingly, it's not as bad as I thought. At first I was a bit hungry, but it was easier to manage because it wasn't the "shaky" type of hungry. Before going Primal, I was always shaky when I got hungry. Now that I'm Primal, I have found that I can actually be hungry and be able to tolerate it without feeling like I am going to faint!

I'm a student in college and I have been able to get through my classes, study, and take 2 tests without eating. Also, I work at a martial arts school and I was able to get through working out without eating. I am hungry, but as I said I am able to deal with it. I will break my fast tomorrow though because I am not sure that I'll be able to go more than 2 days without eating!

I am not sure that I would want to do this. If I would eat ANYTHING I wanted, it certainly wouldn't be primal I tend to have occasional stomach upset, and so I am a bit cautious against eating anything I want, even if what I want is Primal.
    Uh, well eat something that you know won't upset your stomach; only you know what that is. My main point was there is no special food to eat after a fast. Just eat a normal meal...
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Um. Eat food. Does it really matter as long as you're eating healthy whole foods?
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Bron is offline Senior Member
    on the rare occasions i had the forced 24-48 hour fast (yeah, I mean gastro), i never ever listened to the advice to eat white bread or rice or something light like that. I always wanted, and ate, meat

don't think i'd voluntarily fast for that long, food is too yummy

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Sashimi.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Some people aren't made of money.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12