Thread: Appears I have a gluten intolerance.... page

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member

Appears I have a gluten intolerance....

Shop Now
    Just found this out over the last week or two. Crazy the things you figure out once you start eating clean....

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Just found this out over the last week or two. Crazy the things you figure out once you start eating clean....
    Same thing happened with me. After 3 months of eating paleo I had a day of some gluten filled foods and suffered for weeks because of it! My theory is that my gut had started to heal and then I added these foods back in a not so wise manner. At the time I couldn't pin point it just being the gluten but then a few months ago I had a large meal with gluten and dairy and woke up puking!

I think I can handle a bit or two but a meal of these foods don't sit we'll with me anymore But I guess they never did anyway...

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    My older daughter is Coeliac. When I read TPB it made sense for me to give up grains too. Apart from losing 56lbs, getting me off two blood pressure medications, feeling good and not being hungry, what has TPB ever done for me?
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.