Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year Goals page 2

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking about this recently, but thought I'd hold back on posting till closer to the new year. But seeing as it's beeing started.

Body Weight Stuff;

End of year goals are:

1. A Muscle Up
    2. A kip-up
    2. A full pistol on each leg.

I have other intermeidate goals, like 25 pull ups, 100 push ups, and I might set my-self a planks challange too at some point.

Other Stuff;

1. Do a trail half Marathon (this is dependant on recovery from injury rather than a fitness challange)
    2. Surf (this is a finding the time and money challange rather than fitness really)
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

rachi is offline Junior Member
    Next year:

1) I want to learn to cook more Paleo meals!! (cookbooks currently make up 80% of my christmas list)

2) Manage to row successfully for my college team, whilst eating Paleo (until the summer) Not the ideal paleo exercise, but I don't know when I will have this chance again so I'm going to go for it.

3) Teach my mum about Paleo

4) Not stress too much about uni finals, and use Paleo eating to help me with that (I feel so much relaxed eating this way, and it's only been about a month!)

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rachi View Post
    Next year:

2) Manage to row successfully for my college team, whilst eating Paleo (until the summer) Not the ideal paleo exercise, but I don't know when I will have this chance again so I'm going to go for it.
    Which Uni? My little bro is well into his rowing, he was at Sheffield, now he's in some boat club near that London.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Do a set of 8 pullups (currently, can do 4 ... 5 on a good day)
    Reduce bodyfat to 21% (currently around 23-24% ... I'm female so that isn't terrible)
    Climb a 5.10b
    Forbidden Peak/Mt. Torment Traverse (climb in North Cascades National Park)
    Do a one-armed pushup (CC-style)
    Log at least 20 days of snowboarding* (for the 2012/2013 season, so includes Nov/Dec '12)
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12