Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Let's all get nekkid! page 8

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    One of the reasons I love music festivals so much is because it is perfectly acceptable to wear very little clothing, or just bodypaint (my favorite ) The human body is beautiful and should be celebrated not hidden, unless of course it's freezing outside, lol.
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    That's one reason I don't understand the women's preference for pants. At the turn of the 20th century it was a statement. I get it. But now the statement is made, and I can't believe more women don't wear dresses and skirts. Or a sari. I swear I will get a sari one day. I look at the ladies wearing sari, and I am sooo envious in the summer. It is so light and bright, and provides the defense against the sun while not hindering movement. If we can't go naked, I vote for fashion that makes seasonal sense...
    Skirts are not practical to me for mobility purposes. They get in the way of my everyday activities (stairs, lifting things) when they are long, and I constantly have to adjust them or make sure I'm not revealing anything when they're short (even just above/around the knee). I do love a long and flowing skirt, but I don't like feeling as though my legs are getting tangled when I walk.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by specsAreGrok View Post
    Next time you go to FF, spend some time at the nude beach on boca chica. I miss being able to sunbathe with the little woman down there, good times.
    I'm not a huge fan of beaches in the Keys in general. The mushy bottom grosses me out. I actually made a post about Fantasy Fest that includes some pictures for any of those who are interested. I think the loincloth type thingie the "Indians" are wearing is the perfect primal outfit for guys. Don't click while at work if body paint or boobies are a no-no with your employer:

Fantasy Fest 2012 - South Beach Primal

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    I much prefer being nude. I'm still losing weight and since summer ended and I stopped working in the fields, all my tan is gone...so even though I live in SF where there is a huge push to make it socially acceptable, I won't traumatize the good people with that sight.

However, I usually sleep naked. When I'm in my apartment, I have housemates and we pretty much all have an open door policy during the day, so no nakedness there. However, I always wear loose, comfortable clothing. I also wanna get a kilt once I loose a little more weight.

Also, these last, 'bout ten weekends have been nice. Been house/pet sitting for my parents every weekend. Having the house to myself, I took a couple old pairs of boxers with holes in the crotch, cut and modified them....been walking around inside and in the backyard in essentially a loincloth....it's been nice haha

One thing that does suck about being nude or minimally clothed though...I got used to keeping a knife on my belt and stuff in my pockets...pockets are useful...
    Last edited by Primal Moose; 11-10-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    I much prefer being nude. I'm still losing weight and since summer ended and I stopped working in the fields, all my tan is gone...so even though I live in SF where there is a huge push to make it socially acceptable, I won't traumatize the good people with that sight.
    Have you ever run Bay to Breakers in the buff?

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthBeachPrimal View Post
    Have you ever run Bay to Breakers in the buff?
    Ummmm...my conservative mother comes into the city every year to do the Bay to Breakers....I won't be doing that anytime soon lol

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTAACK View Post
    I used to be a member at a nudist resort and really loved the time I spent there. It's hard to explain, but when you are in that environment, you see people differently. Of course there may be some initial shock, but the feelings you think you will have are often not there. There is little, if any, sexual arousal despite there being nakedness everywhere. Yes, you see all the parts, both beautiful and not, but when it's everywhere you look it loses its "specialness" for lack of a better term. I often describe it as the way you look at someone's hands; after a while you begin to see another's genitals as being no more special than their hands. Also, simply staring at genitals gets really old because they all kinda look the same... like hands. So once the novelty wears off, you begin to see the people around you and engage them very differently than you otherwise would. I have never met more open, friendly people anywhere else. I hated leaving that place and going back to my regular life. I encourage everyone to at least give it a try at home with your family or friends.

I completely agree. We have a great (totally legal) nude beach here in SD.

How about if we have a "PrimalCon South" for everybody who didn't get a ticket before it sold out?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678