Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Let's all get nekkid! page 7

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So you write a post about how we should be comfortable out of our clothes, about how you are jealous of those you see in NatGeo 'letting it all hang out', and mention that we are clothed because we are told it is indecent (implying nudity is not in fact indecent) and yet when someone makes a joke you get uptight. Makes sense...definitely.

It's not too late to put a sense of humor on your Christmas list.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Those "jokes" get really old, really fast. Excuse me for not ROFLOLing.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    Those "jokes" get really old, really fast. Excuse me for not ROFLOLing.
    Certainly. Enjoy the rest of your evening

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'll put up a privacy curtain for you, kata
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Misabi - that would be just wrong on so many levels !!! I am old enough to be your Gwamma !!!!
    however I do have the odd cougarish tendency....... stop it Gwamma....stop it !
    Lol now ask yourself how I knew you'd peak into this thread? Ya dirty Gwamma ;-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Lol now ask yourself how I knew you'd peak into this thread? Ya dirty Gwamma ;-)
    now stop that Misabi, I just happened to be passing by, and wooooomph..... something drew me in like a magnet !!!!!!
    Us old gwammas, are not dirty at all........we is just enjoying the bits of life that we can !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    the naughty bits
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Well, it's snowing heavily here, so I can't really say I am in support of frolicking outdoors au naturel, but I really loved an experience of swimming naked when I visited a gender separate spa. I would totally love to go to a nude beach and swim naked or going topless for women. I can see the hygienic reasons for wearing the bottoms (and convenience for men), but tops are totally pointless.

My daughter and myself go barefoot most of the summer (other parents sink I am nuts). I remember we were climbing the boulders by the river (she was wearing bike helmet) and we were barefoot, and the other kids wanted to do the same, OMG. The whole peaceful scene was immediately disrupted by the yells of 2 sets of parents: CAREFUL! Don't go there! STOP!' (Sigh) These kids were the safest barefoot....
    Last edited by Leida; 11-08-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I go barefoot most of the time and wear minimal clothing as much as I can. My usual home garb is a pair of gym shorts that gives plenty of room for my man bits to be free. I have not worn underwear in years and see no reason to start now. When I'm here in Egypt, I sleep nude, when I'm home, I wear my gym shorts when I sleep (kiddies around, SO would freak if I did otherwise).

I think my next step will be a kilt. I think that would be the next best thing to being nude when outside.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Leida is offline Senior Member
    That's one reason I don't understand the women's preference for pants. At the turn of the 20th century it was a statement. I get it. But now the statement is made, and I can't believe more women don't wear dresses and skirts. Or a sari. I swear I will get a sari one day. I look at the ladies wearing sari, and I am sooo envious in the summer. It is so light and bright, and provides the defense against the sun while not hindering movement. If we can't go naked, I vote for fashion that makes seasonal sense...
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast