Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Let's all get nekkid! page 6

wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTAACK View Post
    I used to be a member at a nudist resort and really loved the time I spent there. It's hard to explain, but when you are in that environment, you see people differently. Of course there may be some initial shock, but the feelings you think you will have are often not there. There is little, if any, sexual arousal despite there being nakedness everywhere. Yes, you see all the parts, both beautiful and not, but when it's everywhere you look it loses its "specialness" for lack of a better term. I often describe it as the way you look at someone's hands; after a while you begin to see another's genitals as being no more special than their hands. Also, simply staring at genitals gets really old because they all kinda look the same... like hands. So once the novelty wears off, you begin to see the people around you and engage them very differently than you otherwise would. I have never met more open, friendly people anywhere else. I hated leaving that place and going back to my regular life. I encourage everyone to at least give it a try at home with your family or friends.
    I'm guessing there was a lot less 'overcompensating' coming from the males. Hard to compensate when the ladies know exactly what you're packing...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    I'm guessing there was a lot less 'overcompensating' coming from the males. Hard to compensate when the ladies know exactly what you're packing...
    There are the growers and then there are the show-ers!!!! How the thing runs, does it miss a beat, how often the oil needs changing, how often it needs filling up, whether it uses user friendly fuel, whats really under the bonnet, does it need oiling, does anything need replacing....... surely these things are more important than the length of the tailpipe !!!! LOFL
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 11-07-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, you are always such a breath of fresh air. LOL at your post.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I have slept in nothing but panties for years. I have one nightgown that is very loose and comfortable I take with me when I am at other places. My sister remains disgusted w/ me for my lack of modesty. I believe in being comfortable. Period. I can dress up when need be but for the most part I wear capris and comfy blouses. I have never been able to tolerate double layers unless the bottom was a very loose tank top. I can't even wear turtle necks. My mother still talks about how she would send me to school in tights with a jumper and turtle neck and I would come home with it filthy and all wadded up. Who would send a child to school dressed like that??
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Kata is offline Senior Member
    My little cousins in Hungary were almost always naked in the summer, because they were kids and kids like to sit in the dirt. Dressing a small child and then sending him outside is just asking for more laundry to do.

Also, as a child, I often refused to bathe or potty inside. I ended up bathing in a kiddie pool in the yard. I think kids are sometimes a little wiser than adults. They know outside=good.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    what are clothes?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    what are clothes?
    What ARE clothes? We just don't know.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Exactly! My nieces and nephews all ran around in just their underwear when they were littler. Now even the baby wears clothes most of the time. It is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    My little cousins in Hungary were almost always naked in the summer, because they were kids and kids like to sit in the dirt. Dressing a small child and then sending him outside is just asking for more laundry to do.

Also, as a child, I often refused to bathe or potty inside. I ended up bathing in a kiddie pool in the yard. I think kids are sometimes a little wiser than adults. They know outside=good.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    Are you kidding me? What on Earth made you think that was an appropriate response to ANYTHING I said? I suppose a little maturity is too much to ask.
    I dunno, your lighthearted, almost humorous OP celebrating nudity maybe?

Just a thought mind you, I have no hard and fast evidence.

We'll call his response an enigma, yes.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Legbiter View Post
    I dunno, your lighthearted, almost humorous OP celebrating nudity maybe?

Just a thought mind you, I have no hard and fast evidence.

We'll call his response an enigma, yes.
    Celebrating comfort =/= excuse to be disrespectful.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast