Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's all get nekkid! page 5

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I LOVE spending most of the day naked. Sadly I have house-mates now, so can only do it in my room, but still happy for bed-time and day-off nudity.

I also either wear snug cotton (that matches the shape of my body, but doesn't restrict) or loose clothes and love wearing dresses and skirts. So comfy!

My fiance even has a recurring joke about how hard it is to get me to get dressed in the mornings.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    I'm an introvert by nature and not really comfortable getting all my kit off in front of others, but there's Nothing better than walking down the beach stark bollock nekkid on a warm sunny day! Except maybe swimming in the surf, I like the way it tickles :-D
    Luckily there's a beach nearby that is a little too difficult for most to get too that is not only a "tolerated" nudist beach but also normally virtually empty, even at the height of summer.

And before you ask Gwamma, I'm not giving you directions ;-p
    Misabi - that would be just wrong on so many levels !!! I am old enough to be your Gwamma !!!!
    however I do have the odd cougarish tendency....... stop it Gwamma....stop it !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Why there needs to be a subforum for women's stuff

All the period threads can go there
    gross.

i tried sleeping naked for a while, i'm one of the weird ones who's more comfortable sleeping in a garment than out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post

No one wants the Naked Guy opening the door...
    If said naked guy looked great - I would be more than happy to knock on said door. I will pop by on my way to Misabi's beach !!!! LOL

This old Gwamma does not LOOK very good naked.... so I would be mortified if caught in the nicky nu. However if and when I get rid of this old saggy baggy body, I shall do some skin time !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    usually the problem is naked people you dont want to see naked lol i always sleep naked and i sunbathe naked in the backyard. i dont like wearing loads of clothes but it is cold where i live. plus people really get the wrong idea and think the reason you dress skimpy or sunbathe nude is coz you want to have sex with them, or their husband, which gets very annoying. i like feeling comfortable, it's not a method of attracting men.

ATTAACK is offline Member
    I used to be a member at a nudist resort and really loved the time I spent there. It's hard to explain, but when you are in that environment, you see people differently. Of course there may be some initial shock, but the feelings you think you will have are often not there. There is little, if any, sexual arousal despite there being nakedness everywhere. Yes, you see all the parts, both beautiful and not, but when it's everywhere you look it loses its "specialness" for lack of a better term. I often describe it as the way you look at someone's hands; after a while you begin to see another's genitals as being no more special than their hands. Also, simply staring at genitals gets really old because they all kinda look the same... like hands. So once the novelty wears off, you begin to see the people around you and engage them very differently than you otherwise would. I have never met more open, friendly people anywhere else. I hated leaving that place and going back to my regular life. I encourage everyone to at least give it a try at home with your family or friends.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    gross.

i tried sleeping naked for a while, i'm one of the weird ones who's more comfortable sleeping in a garment than out
    Nope, I prefe I pair of boxers over nowt, maybe it's a security thing incase of a damp fart, maybe I just think I don't have to wash the sheets so often if my sweaty bum hasn't been rubbing on them.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Skirt and motorcycle equals fun and fikks good. I can,t ride but i sure liked being the passenger.

On the otherhand i wear just a short sundress to bed. I have to wear something because i've been known to sleep walk, though very rarly. I seem to sleep call people more often.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Skirt and motorcycle equals fun and fikks good. I can,t ride but i sure liked being the passenger.
    Not very safe, but certainly entertaining for other drivers!
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

NowhereMan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just wanted to add that this thread inspired me to sleep naked last night. It was better than sleeping in boxers as I usually do. Thanks guys.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast