Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's all get nekkid! page 2

Meatgrrrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if i could go around everywhere in nothing but a tee and panties i'd be super happy
    I would pay to see that.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrrrl View Post
    I would pay to see that.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Besides around my apartment, I have the pleasure of going naked (or nearly naked) once a year in "public."

Every summer I join my friends at a Burning Man type event that ranges in size from 500-800 attendees. We camp for 5 or 6 days at a wonderful Interfaith (Pagan) Sanctuary. Wake when the sun comes up, eat a couple times during the day, sleep when tired. Art, hiking, lounging, swimming... whatever we decide to do. The only non-Primal thing is the crap ton of alcohol (most of it home-made liquors) and the free home-made bread.

It's a clothing optional event, and most of my camp mates opt out of clothing. It took me a couple of years to get comfortable with the idea of doing that myself, but I tell ya what... it's WONDERFUL. There's nothing like spending the day in little more than a sarong. I had the best little personal moment where I was squat down in my sarong, taking my turn tending the dishes. It felt so... natural. I was a primitive human in that moment, and I LOVED it.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I second the request for pictures.....

Also, one of the Greek philosophers talked about going into nature totally naked in order to recover from an illness.

Also, I go naked whenever possible.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    regarding pictures, there's a website that can come (get it?) in handy (get it?)

it's called google

leave OP and her body alone
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I forgot to add a +1 for sleeping nekkid (love it! Except perhaps if the house catches fire.) I did have to run outdoors in an emergency once (to save my mealworm farm from an unexpected rain storm.) Luckily the neighbors were away- lol.

Also some states, like here in NY, allow women to go topless anywhere a man may go shirtless. I've yet to see any women take that liberty. Perhaps if I were more comfortable with my belly, I'd do it. Maybe just once.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    What weirds me out is seeing babies in stuffy clothes and stiff shoes. It just doesn't seem natural.
    If anyone still thinks shoes are good watch a toddler learning to walk, in bare feet not so bad...but on shoes and it like watching Frankenstein's monster.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

KotikBegemotik is offline Senior Member
    Naked is good. Except that the people who seem to really like going around naked are the ones you really don't want to see naked.

Perhaps there can be a naked Primal festival? Perhaps something near hot springs?

Yes?
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."-Winston Churchill

"Keep Calm and Carry On"-British Wartime Poster

"Don't Panic"
    -H2G2

I live in Miami and go to Haulover Beach with my boyfriend from time to time. Haulover is probably the nicest nude beach in America and one of the few "legal", rather than merely "tolerated" nude beaches in the country. Also go to Fantasy Fest every year, which is a pretty naked event. I'd say the number of Primal people in the nudist community is larger than the population in general. If you are open minded enough to go nude, you are probably open minded enough question the whole Conventional/SAD Diet routine. As far as nudism itself being primal, I think it definitely is. You get much more Vitamin D that way.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    I just wear inappropriately short shorts around.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast