Got back today, and I was so ready for this trip to be done!

Friday:
-Breakfast at the hotel, scrambled eggs (which I didn't finish because I was sick of them), bacon, some cantaloupe, and guzzled 2+ bottles of water.
-Group lunch at Red Robin- they were surprisingly good about letting me customize my order, although I'm not sure if they are all like that. Ordered a Guacamole Bacon Burger without the bun, cheese, and mayo which ended up as a 4-oz beef patty, bacon, guacamole, onions, lettuce, and tomato. Got a side salad with no croutons or dressing, which was just a basic iceberg lettuce mix I dressed with olive oil from home. I got a couple of weird looks but no one really said anything!
-A few pistachios and some dried pineapple in the afternoon, and 3 bottles of water throughout the day. Trying to purge the crap from my system!
-Late small dinner of plain fruit salad from the little snack shop in the hotel lobby, an 8-oz carton of whole milk, and more water.
-Went out with non-work friends later that night, but just had water and ate the little pile of lettuce and tomatoes that came with their happy hour quesadillas. My primal-ness is new to them but they'd noticed my weight loss and were supportive.

Saturday:
-Breakfast was the last of my pistachios from home, plain coffee, and an apple. Officially done with business and went to meet up with family in the area.
-IF for lunch. We were in downtown Chicago at the German Christmas market and everything looked delicious but was fried in who knows what oil or covered in bread so I abstained.
-Dinner at a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, also good at customizing my order but it only worked because I could explain my needs in Spanish. Chiles rellenos without the breading they usually use, stuffed with ground beef and covered in a spicy red sauce, and asked them to skip the beans and rice. Delicious!
-After dinner, smoked a bowl and really REALLY REALLY enjoyed some organic 90% dark chocolate. Oops.

Today:
-Mostly on the road. Had an awesome breakfast of lox, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, and cantaloupe before starting the drive.
-On the road, had a Starbucks unsweetened passion fruit tea and the rest of the dark chocolate bar from the night before. I had to stop 3 times in 5 hours because my legs were cramping up from sitting so long, so just went to walk around at rest stops.
-I didn't have anything readily available at home, so stopped and got a rotisserie chicken and some lettuce and avocados. Had chicken, lettuce with vinegar/olive oil, and avocado for dinner and will probably take the same for a lazy lunch tomorrow!

So the end of the trip went well after starting out really poorly! Another positive I forgot was that I under-packed and ended up needing to buy pants, which were a whole size smaller than the last pair I bought! I don't know the "official" weight loss number because I'm trying to avoid the scale, but my shape is definitely changing.