Thread: The Whole Muscle Solution page

PaleoAP is offline Member

The Whole Muscle Solution

Shop Now
    Hey everyone, I'll keep the shameless plug short and sweet.

I've had tremendous success using a paleo/primal diet to go from an unhealthy 200lb and 20% body fat to a healthy 185 and 10%, then back up to a strong 205lb and 10%. I've since become a nutritional consultant bent on helping others reach their performance goals through solid nutrition. If you could please check out the website, like it on FB, and follow on twitter! I post all kinds of relevant information pertaining to nutrition and exercise. If you're looking to get strong, it's an invaluable resource.

Alex Peterson
    Alex Peterson-
    Nutritional Consultant
    Creator of The Whole Muscle Diet and the Whole Muscle Blog

www.wholemusclegains.com

The authority on nutrition for strength and lean mass gains without the use of supplements, meal-timing, or other unnecessary diet methods.

andyTHFC is offline Member
    Good info there. Thanks!

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Hi Alex! I was reading a bit of your website last night and will continue today. I was going to ask you, does your system work for wanting to lose fat and build muscle? That's what I want to do, of course I don't want to get huge and bulky, but I do want to get stronger and gain more lean muscle. But I have about 20lbs or so of fat that I need to lose.

What is your recommendation for someone like me who needs to lose fat, but wants to gain muscle and strength at the same time?

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I will check it out. Love reading this kind of stuff.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Abu Reena is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Hi Alex! I was reading a bit of your website last night and will continue today. I was going to ask you, does your system work for wanting to lose fat and build muscle? That's what I want to do, of course I don't want to get huge and bulky, but I do want to get stronger and gain more lean muscle. But I have about 20lbs or so of fat that I need to lose.

What is your recommendation for someone like me who needs to lose fat, but wants to gain muscle and strength at the same time?
    You are a woman. Unless you are taking steroids, it is incredibly unlikely that you will bulk up.

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    I just took a look at your website and I like what I've read of your blog!

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Like what I have read so far, easy to follow.

PaleoAP is offline Member
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! To be clear, the template I provide is best utilized solely for muscle gain, not recomposition. Periodizing your training and goals is of the utmost importance. Individuals need to decide whether they would like to focus on fat loss or muscle gain if aesthetics is the sole motivating force for exercise. However, I'm a proponent of focusing on performance goals rather than aesthetics. Performance is a truly measurable method of tracking progress whereas aesthetics is rather subjective.

Thanks again for the kind words. Keep spreading the good word and I'll keep preaching!
    Alex Peterson-
    Nutritional Consultant
    Creator of The Whole Muscle Diet and the Whole Muscle Blog

www.wholemusclegains.com

The authority on nutrition for strength and lean mass gains without the use of supplements, meal-timing, or other unnecessary diet methods.