Hi, My husband & I have two children (3 & 10 months) Our youngest has been very difficult to say the least... eczema & reflux. My husband has been paleo for about 2 years now & my oldest son & I have been about 90% I say. I am just having a hard time trying to figure out what to feed my youngest. He's still breastfed as his main source of nutrition, but loves to eat! Fruits, veggies & meats! I just know when he turns one he will be eating more food as his main source of nutrition and the variety of stuff he's eating now, I don't feel very confident in knowing that... He's been food allergy tested & is allergic to almonds (possibly other nuts), tropical fruits (which includes coconuts!), eggs, corn & dairy makes his reflux worse. I am going to try to reintroduce egg yolk to him this week & see how he does. The first time resulted in an eczema flare up. I cook paleo pancakes, bread, cookies & bars & things but can't give him any of that because of his allergies (it's all either cooked with eggs & nut flours!) I NEED HELP!! I introduced quinoa to him this morning to see how he does with it & maybe I could use a sprouted quinoa flour to bake with for him?! He tolerates sheep & goats milk, so I've been giving him a bit of yogurt & cheeses. Ideas PLEASE!!! I'm really at a loss with him...