Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is our thread...you all stay out! page 3

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ok guys - come on over and join the Kiwi thread !!! We love you all, and yes we have had a troll or two, but we are coping fine. After falling in love with all us wonderful Kiwis you could pop over to kiwi land for a good old fashioned caveman party. We can put potatoes in the tinfoil on the fire, we can go hunting and add a wild venison to the mix, we could even find a hobbit to entertain us whilst drinking illegal southern alp moonshine !!!!!
    Any disputes will be settled with an arm wrestle, no constructive critism allowd - just a good old fashioned arm wrestle. Book your tickets NOW
    love to you all
    Gwamma
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    One of my favourite professors used to say: "No one gets to heaven alone" :-)
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa655 View Post
    One of my favourite professors used to say: "No one gets to heaven alone" :-)
    My version would be I'm going to hell and I'm taking all you $%&* with me
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Lowcarb4me is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tradawg View Post
    I think people get protective of their threads....there's a big difference between:

"This is interesting in theory, but have you considered that it might not be a good idea due to x, y, and z."

and

"You guys are all morons for trying something so obviously stupid and pointless."

I think people should definitely jump in on threads and offer differing opinions, especially if they can back it up with evidence, but even if they can't. There's just a way to go about it that doesn't get people's panties in a bunch.
    ^^ This.
    There is a nice way to say stuff, and a rude way to say stuff. Sometimes just reading what you have entered BEFORE you post it, and consider how it's going to sound, helps.

That said, you sort of need a thick hide to be able to tolerate most forums!

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    The OP is autistic/aspergers and just wants to vent.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Every forum I've been a part of has this kind of thing going on. It's annoying, but there will always be folks out there who think their way is the ONLY way.
    You mean to tell me I'm not God and I DON'T dictate how the universe works or the way people think?!?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    No, I am.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    NO! It's me! me! me!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

counterpuncher is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Too many people confuse forums with real life.
    If you're one of those people, then maybe it's time to go out there and get yourself a life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast