Thread: The PHAT on Fats! Uhhh, no! page

Troglodyte is offline Member

The PHAT on Fats! Uhhh, no!

Shop Now
    While at the gym today, I grabbed a free copy of Natural Muscle Magazine; In it was an article by Valeria Fazio. I believe she has a relationship to Allmax. Whatever the case, she holds a degree in History, a diploma in professional writing and she is a n avid fitness and figure competitor. The article I read was entitled "The Phat on Fats!". The article gets a large fail in more ways than one.

The Phat on Fats | ALLMAX Nutrition
    Τρωγλοδῦται

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    While at the gym today, I grabbed a free copy of Natural Muscle Magazine; In it was an article by Valeria Fazio. I believe she has a relationship to Allmax. Whatever the case, she holds a degree in History, a diploma in professional writing and she is a n avid fitness and figure competitor. The article I read was entitled "The Phat on Fats!". The article gets a large fail in more ways than one.

The Phat on Fats | ALLMAX Nutrition
    When will people understand... Saturated fat is good for you. Even this nut is afraid of it

This society drives me insane sometime. Thank goodness primal exists.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    More Omega 6? Yeah, right. Also, I don't know where people get the idea that Mediterraneans cook with olive oil. Olive oil is for salad dressings and the like. It's wasteful to use it in cooking because all flavor, and probably the nutrients as well, evaporate - not to mention its smoking point is too high to use for most cooking. Italians traditionally cook with animal fat, mostly lard. Most traditional cultures do.