Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Face - Before and After Primal page

BeatlesFan is offline Member

My Face - Before and After Primal

Shop Now
    I wish I had some good before pics with no shirt to really illustrate the transformation, but I just found these old random webcam pics and decided to take similar ones and you can really see the comparison. My story: I'm 23 years old right now, been Primal for 5 months. I found Mark's website in May 2012 (my bday is in may so i had just turned 23). I was instantly hooked and since I'm studying biochemistry (hopefully will have my degree in may 2013) it really made sense to me. I studied everything on here extremely for intensely for a couple of days, digesting as much as possible. I knew I had to make a change. My diet consisted of mostly Velveeta shells and cheese (fellow groks always trash talk this stuff for taste reasons and although I don't eat it anymore because I'm smarter than that I still will always love it ) and McDonald's. I used to always try to diet but it usually only lasted a week or 2 and somehow I would always be able to justify going to McD's. All of a sudden I realized I was 190 lbs and that if I didn't do something IMMEDIATELY I was on the slippery slope to becoming obese and I'd soon be 30 and fat. I knew the time was now and at 23 I still had a great chance to change my ways. ENTER PRIMAL. 5 months later I have lost FORTY FREAKING POUNDS (really effortlessly although this last part is gonna be tough) and I'm only 5lbs away from my goal weight. I plan to join the Army after I graduate from college.

First picture: Christmas day 2011
    111225-115345.jpg

Random Pic from January 28, 2012
    120128-122542.jpg

2 pics from March 22, 2012 - probably pushing close to 195 at this point, note the absence of a jaw line, presence of a double chin, and a general round fatness to my face
    120322-174459.jpg
    120322-174509.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

And now 5 months and 40 lbs later, taken tonight. I don't want to flatter myself but aside from the fat factor I feel like I look more vital and healthy regardless of the weight; what do you think?

121101-194249.jpg
    121101-194237.jpg
    121101-194258.jpg

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Mark Sisson. You changed my life man!!!!!!!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Nicely done!

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Congrats! You have a chin!

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Huge difference!

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    That's quite a change. You look great!

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Good results! You look much more alert and youthful.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    You look like the younger, thinner, healthier brother of that guy in the first pictures. Well done!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Dude, that's awesome.

Way to go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast