Try as I may, my "need" for bone broth far outpaces my ability to eat the meat from bones to be saved for broth. I have concluded I need to buy them! I don't care if they are chicken or beef bones. My only idea is to call every store/butcher within striking distance to see who will/does sell them. I would prefer not ask for a "favor" and to simply buy them from someone who typically sells them.

I live in Michigan (Detroit/Ann Arbor area to be exact) and have access to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Wallmart, Meijer, Kroger, etc. I am not sure what constitutes a "butcher" over a store that HAS a butcher (such as Meijer) as I have read that some have had less success with the latter. Also, I have read about some types of "farmers"
that sell beef and their willingness to sell bones. Again, I am not looking for any freebies and am willing to pay for bones. I would eat a ton more broth if I could simply start with roasted bones - as it is, I find myself "pacing" my consumption of what I can cook up...

THANK YOU in advance