I've been jumping on and falling off the Primal Bandwagon so many times that my butt is sore from landing flat. I have a lot of weight to lose and I have tons of horrible and uncomfortable symptoms I'm trying to get rid of, and you would think that with all the research, preparation, and reading I do to make this stick I would have found SOMETHING?!?!?!

It's become clear to me that I have, at least, an intolerance to wheat and gluten. When I haven't had it in a while and then have it suddenly, I get nauseous, I have digestive issues, my colon and I become bitter enemies. Sugar? Same thing. Raging sugar-beast. I can FEEL my blood sugar rising and falling and it's not pleasant. I'm also finding that I can't eat tomatoes or onions (what is life without them? I haven't figured out!). Oh, and dairy..I'm lactose intolerant, medically proven.

So why, after sticking with a very strict non-dairy, non-gluten/grain, non-onion/tomato, non-sugar diet for over 2 weeks did 1 night of debauchery turn, yet again, into 2 weeks of intestinal hell and weight gain?

I've done the research, I know the facts, I know about cravings and insulin. Hell, I have even read books and studies on will-power and how we have very little of it as humans and how to cope. I was doing great and now I can't seem to get my toes back into foot-holds and pull myself back on board!

As I sit here, today alone, I've already had 2 croissants, coffee with cream, and 6 pieces of leftover halloween candy that someone else brought in (though I did have a good salad for lunch). My stomach is miserable. I am filled with acid, gas, and exhausted! So, knowing how great I feel sticking with this, why is it that I didn't just jump back on board? I know I can't be perfect all the time, but I should be able to at least get back to it without weeks, or months, getting the better of me, right? I'm in my 30s for crying out loud! I'm not a child anymore. My mother was just diagnosed with diabetes...why can't I take what I know, what I've learned, and put it to good use?

Does anyone have anything that will help me? Advice? Tricks? I have over 100 pounds to lose and I'm NOT getting any younger here.