Hello! All is good in primal land here but I have a superficial issue that has bothered me for years that I was really hoping would eventually get better...

And that would be dark under eye circles.

I am not fully european, so my skin tone isn't the "normal", and I have always blamed it on that. However I also have always (traditionally) had low iron, so have wondered about that as well. Since going primal, my last bloodtest said my iron levels are in range for the first time in probably 5 or 6 years!

I drink lots of water MOST of the time. Sometimes I have a day where I just don't want much water randomly, but otherwise I'm up around 2L, sometimes around 2.5L.

I assume the colour under your eyes can be affected by your blood, seeing as the skin there is very thin?

Does anyone know of any other deficiencies or dietary things that could be contributing to this? I have done some googling and research over the years but the usual recommendation is for stupid skincare products, which I'd rather avoid.
Any anecdotal experience anyone has had with this issue and what helped would also be great

I know it's a stupid thing to be concerned about but it's just one of my hang ups!