- mood improvement: feel happy all the time
- energy improvement: feel energetic all the time
- confidence: both from the strength training and also it's nice to not have fear that if you eat this you will wake up fatter tomorrow
- empowered: because this actually worked, I finally see I do have some control over the outcome of my life, that I can take a step, make a change and have it WORK.
- self acceptance and love: I wasn't dealt a shitty hand. I'm pretty damn awesome.
- weight loss
- strength gain
- I can eat massive amounts of food without guilt
- I can eat (nearly) raw steak with lip-smackin' gusto
- I've always wanted to eat healthier and it never stuck until I gave up grains and sugar
- learned to cook, especially learned how to cook meat
Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2