Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i ate a chocolate bar page

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member

i ate a chocolate bar

Yes. I ate a caramilk bar. Because I wanted one. I also had a burger from Dairy Queen last week. Because I wanted one. It seems like so many of you people are paranoid about this diet. So many of you freak out when you eat something not primal. You post threads "OMG I ATE A DONUT. AM I GOING TO GAIN 50 LBS AND DIE? OMGWTF PRIMAL!!!!!"

Get real people. I eat healthy whole nutritious food all the time but, if i really feel for some reason that I want some onion rings or a pizza, then I am going to eat it, because at the same time you have to enjoy life.

Just stop being paranoid.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I ate a bag of Reese's peanut butter chips last Thursday night. Still alive. Blood sugar's fine. Whee.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofturtles View Post
    Yes. I ate a caramilk bar. Because I wanted one. I also had a burger from Dairy Queen last week. Because I wanted one. It seems like so many of you people are paranoid about this diet. So many of you freak out when you eat something not primal. You post threads "OMG I ATE A DONUT. AM I GOING TO GAIN 50 LBS AND DIE? OMGWTF PRIMAL!!!!!"

Get real people. I eat healthy whole nutritious food all the time but, if i really feel for some reason that I want some onion rings or a pizza, then I am going to eat it, because at the same time you have to enjoy life.

Just stop being paranoid.
    congrats?

is this a complaint thread?

can i say that posts saying 'tell me i'm not going to die if i eat chicken skin!' bother the hell out of me?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I just completed eating 5 Lindt chocolate bars. It took me a week and a couple days. Only one was above 70% dark. Who's paranoid?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I ate a chocolate bar everyday for a month so delicious
    well then

JAWS is offline Junior Member
    Recently read "The WillPower Instinct" and you are on the money!

People are so paranoid and trick themselves into thinking that they didn't cheat their diet. They get so worked up about it that they stress to the point of cheating again. Admitting it and being cool with it is HUGE for being on ANY diet.

P.S. The Willpower instinct is a great book for snapping any habit

peril is offline Senior Member
    Who's on a diet?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Why do people keep asking me "Can you eat that on your diet?!" To which I respond "See me eating it? Not a diet."

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    It depends. Some people have poor willpower or a history of not sticking to their plans. This would, obviously, lead to panic when they "break" Paleo, as it reminds them of other times they fell off a wagon and they get worried.
    And then there's folks who literally NEVER eat non-Primally and all the articles with "AVOID" stamped all over them, which reinforce the feelings of guilt. So the "cheaters" turn to a wider community for support. Nothing to get annoyed over, just individual circumstances affecting individual expression.

twa2w is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thats why there is the 80/20 rule folks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast