Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: i ate a chocolate bar page 5

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    The difference is that I wouldn't eat the chocolate bar in the first place. If you had ever had an epileptic seizure, you wouldn't either. And your OP did sound quite a bit like bragging about your coolness about being above those petty concerns that trouble the rest of us (like diabetes, cancer, epilepsy, thyroid issues, weight control). It was very much in the, "I ate a chocolate bar! Neener, neener, neener!" level of maturity.
    Thats exactly what I was doing. Making fun of people with diabetes and cancer. Dont be a fucking moron. I was telling HEALTHY people that eating something un-primal WOULDNT make them gain 50 lbs. Read the damn thread before you attack my maturity.

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofturtles View Post
    Yes. I ate a caramilk bar.
    Does that even qualify as chocolate?... well ok.. technically the 6th ingredient is chocolate.....

I eat chocolate all the time....I just insist on getting the good stuff why waste my taste buds on sub par?
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Thats exactly what I was doing. Making fun of people with diabetes and cancer. Dont be a fucking moron. I was telling HEALTHY people that eating something un-primal WOULDNT make them gain 50 lbs. Read the damn thread before you attack my maturity.
    Next time you are enjoying your chocolate bar, open the dictionary and learn a few more words. Maybe you will someday be able to express yourself without using the F bomb.

Kingofturtles is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artbuc View Post
    Next time you are enjoying your chocolate bar, open the dictionary and learn a few more words. Maybe you will someday be able to express yourself without using the F bomb.
    Oh. Burn. Cause you've never ever sworn before. You're obviously above that. And the fact that I said the "f" word obviously means I have no vocabulary and an IQ under 10, right? I studied English all through college. I write essays/narratives almost on a daily basis for my job. I am pretty sure I have a fucking "plethora" of words in my vocabulary. Thanks for the tip though.

Paleobird Guest
    Oh. Burn. Cause you've never ever sworn before. You're obviously above that. And the fact that I said the "f" word obviously means I have no vocabulary and an IQ under 10, right? I studied English all through college. I write essays/narratives almost on a daily basis for my job. I am pretty sure I have a fucking "plethora" of words in my vocabulary. Thanks for the tip though.
    Temper. Temper.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Jmo, but I think that something posted kind of tongue in cheek has been taken too seriously.

Everyone is focussed on the chocolate, but I'm thinking that DQ burger was the real poison. Fast food burgers, really? Ew.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345