Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NO-vember page

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member

NO-vember

Primal Fuel
    I'm all cross today, I tried to run again to-day after resting for over a week and calf/achilles tendon still F***ed (OH looked up what I describes on interweb and thinks I may have a partial rupture of something so off to the Doc for a diagnosis soon) I REALLY like getting out into the fresh air - it's the head space I need, so I have been in a right miserable mood all day. Also the kids arn't well, and I can't seem to lose weight right now no matter what I try to reduce intake/increase satisfaction. Generally I'm a right grumpy norther git today.

So I have decide just now to do a NO-vember

No Nuts

No Dairy (apart from butter to fry in as we eat family meals and that would be just bloody akward seeing as I would be replacing one fat with another just to tick a box) ((but definatly no cream in coffee of cheese.))

No Fruit(I'm not getting in the argument of what is a fruit and what is a vegetable if you eat it as a vegetable then it's a vegetable)

No Sugar No Atifical sweetners either, that's just cheating.Or honey for that matter

No Paleo ******* cos if it's the paleo ****** than it's not really paleo or ******

No Grains

No legumes

So basically, incase I have missed anything:

(in a Jessy's Diet's voice:

This month I are be mostly eating;
    Dead Flesh
    Vegetable matter
    Bird Ovulations

To clean myslef up, sort out my diet, hopefully start on the way to losing the last 15 - 20lbs and generally give my self a kick up the arse and an alternative focus seeing as I can't run - which I may have mentioned I WAS REALLY BLOODY ENJOYING

Feel free to join in, point and laugh or tell me to eat potatoes
    Last edited by Tribal Rob; 10-30-2012 at 01:49 PM.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    GOod luck to you. Sounds like a Whole 30?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Cheers, probabably about the same thing, just liked the idea of calling it No-vember, I thought it was punny
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    gonna be doing something similar, mixed with a LeanGains approach. (so all that +rice)

LETS DO IT!!! I'm tired of farting around.
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

Spiralicious is offline Senior Member
    I appreciate me a good pun! And I'm more or less doing the same thing. The takeaway here is... I'm stealing your pun

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    I'm in. I binged today. All Primal foods still, but too many and a lot of carbs.
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'll be having some root vegetables. Got to make sure I stay out of ketosis.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoCat View Post
    I'm in. I binged today. All Primal foods still, but too many and a lot of carbs.
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'll be having some root vegetables. Got to make sure I stay out of ketosis.
    And you NEED to stay out of ketosis, why?

And you don't need tubers to do that anyway.

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Fuck it, I'm in. I binged today at dinner, all primal but way too much. I'll probably splurge tomorrow because, fuck it, I can, and then on the first, I'm going all in.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    And you NEED to stay out of ketosis, why?

And you don't need tubers to do that anyway.
    Because after a year and a half in ketosis i lost a lot of hair. I was below 50 grams for most of that time. Now I'm at approx. 90g and my hair is growing back in. Other than that, ketosis was good for me. I lost over 30 lbs. i don't want to eat fruit for the time being because it makes me crave sugars too much, hence - tubers. Well, bunch of other veggies too. Love my vegetables.

egrok is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    *pointing and laughing*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast