Thread: primal college girl page

julesanne493 is offline Junior Member

primal college girl

Shop Now
    Hey, fellow primal-ers! (I know, that's not a word...)

I'm a 19-year-old college girl who gained the freshman 30 and wants to lose it. After being vegetarian for 10 years and vegan for 1, I've been re-introducing meat back into my life. Man was I missing out! It's so tasty. I've tried being primal on and off, but every time I've given up for some lame reason or another. Not this time! I want to rock climb and hike and bike and run around barefoot without having an extra 30 pounds dragging me down. I'm pretty involved in my school's outdoors club, and it's really annoying to feel like I can't do stuff because I'm not in good shape. I need to get rid of these extra 30 pounds and get back to being happy, healthy and carefree.
    I'm 5'8" and I weigh 168.6 pounds.
    I'm so excited to be primal and lose this weight. More importantly, I'm excited to rid myself of the dependency on sugar I've had for so long. I have been bingeing on sugar for the past two years, and I'm definitely feeling the effects. Sugar is not my friend.
    I started going to CrossFit since my school offers a class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:45. So early, but it's definitely worth it.
    I love the community of this website, and I'm hoping that posting on here will keep me motivated and on track.

Grok on!

Kaym.baird is offline Junior Member
    Hello everyone.
    I am newbie in this forum. Just join for say hello to all and well come.
    Glad to be a part of this community. Hope i stay and enjoy there. thanks

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Treat it as a journey, enjoy the food (which you seem to be) and don't stress the small college slip-ups.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!