Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats your best speed for 100m sprint rows? page 4

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    has anyone played the games on the rower. I think one game is an interval game. Your suppose to eat the little fish and avoid the big fish. When i first tried i got negative points because i was avoiding all fish.

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    has anyone played the games on the rower. I think one game is an interval game. Your suppose to eat the little fish and avoid the big fish. When i first tried i got negative points because i was avoiding all fish.
    Iv seen them but never tries. Might have to give it a shot. It would look funny if someone saw you intensely rowing, checked your screen and saw a game being played haha.

Havnt done a 2K before really (always kept it to short sprints and the sort). Did one yesterday, trying to focus on stroke and keeping a steady hard pull. Goal was to keep it at about 1.50 splits throughout. I was sitting at 24spm. Dropped to 21 and finished with 28. Managed 7.08.25 for the 2K. not bad for first attempt but more thought to the stroke rate etc will bring that down.

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

nojoke is offline Member
    My best 500m sprint is 1:26. I went from a 1:39 and dipped into the 1:20's by just having a collegiate level rower look at my technique which wasnt bad off the getgo.

5'10 195lbs, and have a short 30" inseam. I do a decent amount of heavy squating and deadlifts, im sure that helps some.

fuzzynavel is offline Member
    Never tried a 500m sprint....i do 2k in 7:39 and 10k in about just about 39 mins... I try to keep my 500 split to between 1:45 to 1:55 if possible...may give the straight 500 a go.....reckon I could get 1:29 or faster if I knew I didnt need to go any further.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234