Thread: BBC Prehistoric Autopsy, latest paleo from the BBC, good stuff page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

BBC Prehistoric Autopsy, latest paleo from the BBC, good stuff

Primal Fuel
    Ahem, I have decided that I have too much good info to post on this forum and will resume posting. I will simply use the ignore feature from now on for a few "special snowflakes". If I don't see their inane comments...they don't exist.

Last edited by Moochy; 10-29-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Alice Roberts, amazing woman: Origins of Us: Human Anatomy and Evolution

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

Paleobird Guest
    Moochy, there are a lot of us who would miss you and all the wonderful information you dig up. Keep posting.

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Moochy, there are a lot of us who would miss you and all the wonderful information you dig up. Keep posting.

Robin
    TY Paleobird. There are a couple of arrogant twits on these forums who tend to hijack threads or are just outright annoying...they are on ignore now...my BP is normal again.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I watched all three programmes and wouldn't have without you - thank you for posting.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Regarding the end of video 1:
    I told you Chuck Norris was a caveman!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html