Thread: My Story. page

shelbyeagle143 is offline Junior Member

Post My Story.

I am 16 years old and have struggled with weight loss for the last 2 years. Prior to that I was 170 pounds and 14 years old. Needless to say I was dangerously overweight and at risk for many health and mental problems. After meeting me current boyfriend (a little over a year ago) he made me a diet and exercise plan in order to loose weight. I stuck with it for a pretty long time and lost 20 pounds. My current weight is 151 and I would like to be 130. I have also be struggling with scuicide and depression for the last few months, which makes weight loss much tougher to do.

I was wondering is anyone has any ideas, tips, or motivation in order to help me loose my next 20 pounds. I haven't been able to do this yet due to the fact that I am in the middle of my hardest year of school plus extra curricular activities.another factor is that my family isn't in to eating healthy so no matter what there are always temptations laying around the house. It all adds up to being exhausted all the time and never having time to exercise or eat well. I may or may not be considering going primal only because the diet I was on when I lost my first 20 pounds worked well for me. I do eat meat but no red. And I don't eat wheat.

Please comment if you have anything that could help me. It would be much appreciated.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Have you read the book yet?

The primal blueprint is only a little about food and the rest is about movement, reducing stress, getting enough sleep, getting enough play.

My suggestion is that you fix the other areas of you life that are causing your stress, exhaustion and depression. Losing 20lb isn't going to address any of these. And no, you will not be better equipped to handle life just because you're 2 sizes smaller.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Kaym.baird is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello everyone
    I am newbie in this forum. Just join for say hello to all and well come.
    Glad to be a part of this community. Hope i stay and enjoy there. thanks