Thread: Has anyone tried Hey Dude Shoes? page

Reese is offline Junior Member

Has anyone tried Hey Dude Shoes?

Hey Dude Shoes are showing up on this deal site I'm part of (deal expires in 3 days), and so I can get a pair for $15. I'm thinking of trying them, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them.

Their site says they're light and bendy, with extra room in the toe bed. They're not advertised as zero drop, but most of the shoes look close. They do have a little arch support, but from what I've read it's minimal.

Basically, I'm looking for a light boot that's cute and still good for my feet. I tried the Vivobarefoot Boxing Boots, but they looked like elf shoes and were hard to walk in (the back of the boot flares out, and the front is too tight).

I was looking at trying these: Hey Dude Shoes Charcoal La Thuille Booties on sneakpeeq

Is anyone familiar with this brand?
    Last edited by Reese; 10-30-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Ouaouaron is offline Senior Member
    No, but I just got a pair of these, Amazon.com: TMAS Wushu Shoes (Black Feiyue Brand): Sports & Outdoors and they are truly awesome and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese View Post
    Hey Dude Shoes are showing up on this deal site I'm part of (deal expires in 3 days), and so I can get a pair for $15. I'm thinking of trying them, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them.

Their site says they're light and bendy, with extra room in the toe bed. They're not advertised as zero drop, but most of the shoes look close. They do have a little arch support, but from what I've read it's minimal.

Basically, I'm looking for a light boot that's cute and still good for my feet. I tried the Vivobarefoot Boxing Boots, but they looked like elf shoes and were hard to walk in (the back of the boot flares out, and the front is too tight).

I was looking at trying these: Hey Dude Shoes Charcoal La Thuille Booties on sneakpeeq

Is anyone familiar with this brand?
    An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
    -Somebody funny

Reese is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Those are nothing like what I'm looking for. I have toms, saucony, and altra delilahs. I'm looking for boots.
    Last edited by Reese; 10-30-2012 at 09:30 AM.