Thread: Eat MOAR meat! page 7

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    tripe?

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    tripe?
    No No it's true

Actually I would guess tripe too - not something I have ever had, I believe it is cows stomach lining and the most common way to eat it is poached in milk. You'd think I'd know that living in Yorkshire - but I wasn't raised here
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    hmmm could very well be. I googled it, and from the picture, I thought what was in the store looked meatier, but maybe that is just the way it was packaged. It doesnt sound very appetizing, but I have probably had worse sounding stuff.

Thanks for the help. I think there was a p in it. The only thing coming to mind was beef tri-tips
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Donna* is offline Junior Member
    If it was tripe... its been bleached as part of its preparation, tripe is the stomach lining and is traditionally cooked with milk and then eaten with lots of vinegar. I was really up for giving it a go until I found out that it was bleached and that really put me off!

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    Brazilian BBQ was absolute bliss for my wife and I last night. If you've never been to one, GO!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post
    Brazilian BBQ was absolute bliss for my wife and I last night. If you've never been to one, GO!
    Within the next couple weeks I'm finding a babysitter so that me and my wife can hit up one of these joints nearby.

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    this one was great

Sirloin
    Steak Tips
    Chicken Wrapped in bacon
    chicken breast
    sausage
    pork loin
    chicken hearts
    salad bar
    grilled pineapple w/cinnimon

all-you-can-eat.

AnarchoGrok is offline Senior Member
    Gopintos, where did you get this info? Who is Phd dude? He sounds like someone I'd like to read.

I have been stalled out for a long time and have just recently figured out that I really have been eating too much fat and not enough protien. The weight (fat) seems to be coming off. I will know how well this works in about a month.

Over all just so every one knows I

1. Killed dairy and use coconut creamer in my coffee.
    2. Started Body By science work out.
    3. Calorie restricted keeping my protien at normal levels. About 1gm per pound of body weight.
    4. Reduced fat intake. I.e. the restriction is from fat calories.
    5. Caribs at about 30-40 gm per day.
    6. Bike sprint's one to two times per week.

This has really gotten me back on track. Next month I will be off permanent night work. Once my sleep is totally handled my expectation is that the rest of the fat I carry will fall off.

Thanks for the thread. This has been a great one.

M

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchoGrok View Post
    Gopintos, where did you get this info? Who is Phd dude? He sounds like someone I'd like to read.

I have been stalled out for a long time and have just recently figured out that I really have been eating too much fat and not enough protien. The weight (fat) seems to be coming off. I will know how well this works in about a month.
    That was soooo me!! I can lose with fat (until I get about 75%) but not nearly as fast as when I dial it back. PHD dude is Perfect Health Diet dude. He is normally a higher fat kind of guy (like 60-65% I think) except if you are trying to lose weight.

Perfect Health Diet: Weight Loss Version | Perfect Health Diet

If you are trying to lose weight, he says eat your protein, eat your starchy carbs (about a pound every day) and keep your fat to 30-40%.

Looks like you have made tremendous progress!!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I miss lamb so much. Those beautiful darker bits on the chops that make your mouth sing with the flavour. And nice fatty steaks, with ribbons of pearly white goodness. Plates of glistening sashimi. The two porkchops with fried eggs on top breakfast.
    Meat! I want more meat!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast