Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eat MOAR meat! page 4

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Along the lines of MOAR meat....usually I keep my servings of meat to around 4-5oz, two to three times a day. Then I look on here and see folks are eating 1lb sirloin with eggs, lol!!! Am I not eating enough meat?

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    I have never met an animal I didn't love. Meat is so exspensive though, I'd love to eat more real chunks of red flesh but it's mainly mince and chicken

Though my friends were discussing the fact that more horses are beeing bred in the UK than demand and you can get horses for next to nowt, most of us were working out the logistics of buying, butuering and storing a pony
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Along the lines of MOAR meat....usually I keep my servings of meat to around 4-5oz, two to three times a day. Then I look on here and see folks are eating 1lb sirloin with eggs, lol!!! Am I not eating enough meat?
    lol...I'm doing a 24hr fast, so this will be my one meal for the day. That said, I probably average in the 1-1.5lb range/day if we include meat and eggs. I'm also a fairly active guy and not even trying to lose weight.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    My craving for meat goes on and off. I go through stages of protein, right now it's shrimp, just not craving the red meat right now.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    I usually eat about a pound of meat a day ... sometimes closer to 1.5lbs if meat is the only thing I eat that day and/or I did a really hard workout. It also depends on how lean it is -- if I eat 0.75 lbs of fish, I could pretty easily eat another half pound of something fattier (hamburger, pork, etc).
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    my plates are always mostly meat so i fully embraced carnivorism

hello, brothers and sisters
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustino View Post
    Is anyone in here under 10% body fat and can say they love meat and eat 5 servings a day with hardly any carbs
    I hope I'm never under 10% body fat. There are parts of a lady that SHOULD jiggle when she walks.

I don't count anything unless I'm curious. I go with what my appetite is asking for. It may be a pound and a half, it may be only half a pound, whatever. I don't limit or artificially stuff myself with it. But I make sure to have it and I do not skimp. I take the bigger piece and I don't go back for seconds unless I want seconds of the meat. I don't substitute nuts or yogurt or cheese when meat is available. If I don't want to eat some meat, I'm probably not really hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob
    Meat is so exspensive though, I'd love to eat more real chunks of red flesh but it's mainly mince and chicken
    Chicken is meat. Mince is meat. It's still going to provide you health and vitality.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmm.....maybe I should try upping protein a bit. I have been a bit hungrier these last several days and have been snacking between lunch and dinner which isn't necessarily something I want to do if I can avoid it. Cravings for carby stuff has gone way up the last few days too, but I haven't slept well in several nights because of a sick baby.

Does 4-5oz per meal seem like not enough?

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Before I went veggie, and now, after returning from the land of vega, I'm rediscovering my love of meat.

I've always felt like meat can be a meal all by itself, but with all my years of brainwashing, I've had the idea that it needs veggies and stuff to make it nutritious, "meat is a condiment" mentality.

Strangely enough, my husband has always leaned heavier towards veggies. He was a pretty happy vegetarian, though now he's enjoying the bacon, and the seafood, more... but a big chunk of beef doesn't really attract him. He seems to prefer chicken. He does like pork, though, so I'm tempting him with ground pork, and pork roast, and chops.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    I had to find the MOAR meat thread to report MOAR seafood meat day!....Mmmmm, started with fishermans eggs 7 Things to Do with Canned Sardines - Test Kitchen Notes - Food News - CHOW and ended with a pound of mussels in a garlic butter sauce with a side of green beans.

Yay MEAT!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast