Just got some Fat Gripz and tried them for two workouts. I was wondering which exercises they should be used for.

I first used them for dumbbell bench presses. Since I had a hard time just picking up the dumbbells for my first warmup, I decided that this was a bad idea.

I next used them for rows. Really felt them working my forearms, but my warmup weight became my working weight. Not sure if it's worth having to drop the weight, but I'll keep trying them and see how fast my grip improves.

They worked really well for curls. I definitely felt them working my forearms, and I only had to drop the weight a little. Seems like this is what they were made for.

Overhead presses were fine - didn't have to drop the weight at all. But I'm not sure if there's any benefit to using them on pressing exercises.

I didn't even try them for deadlifts. My grip is already my limiting factor as it is.

I saw people saying they use them for pullups and dips, but the bars I use for those are already fat.

So, I'm thinking I'll use them for curls, overhead presses, and maybe rows. What do the rest of you use them for?