Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Forks over Knifes" page

Barefoot Gentile is offline Senior Member

"Forks over Knifes"

Primal Fuel
    Anyone else see this movie?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Your still on ignore for spamtasticism, but I can answer this with out even seeing what you say! The answer is it's all propaganda for veganism not based in science and reality. Basically it's an opinion piece. And here is the obligatory link to real science http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/09/22/for...-and-critique/

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Your still on ignore for spamtasticism, but I can answer this with out even seeing what you say! The answer is it's all propaganda for veganism not based in science and reality. Basically it's an opinion piece. And here is the obligatory link to real science “Forks Over Knives”: Is the Science Legit? (A Review and Critique) Raw Food SOS
    Samesies.

I think that BG has suffered a head injury in the past, because he seems to have no memory of previous discussions on what seems like the exact same topics. Cue comment about how meat is toxic for your body....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    pretty sure it's "knives", too. . . . .

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    you again? I thought you would have left by now, as you just have too much love for a turkey sandwich.

The sad thing is that it ends up being vegan propaganda. The title is actually suppose to mean "Forks" (diet and lifestyle) over "Knives" (drugs and surgery).....a decent concept perverted by veganism.

EDIT: Barefoot-your still on ignore list for spam and trollisms past, so don't take it personally if I don't respond to any of your future posts Peace out.

Barefoot Gentile is offline Senior Member
    Yeah and eating meat and animal fat 24/7 is so healthy for you! Who cares really, just eat healthy. Neckhammer, no offense taken, I have been trying to delete my account for weeks, but can't seem to find the delete button. Can anyone help me out on this? I even email the admins.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
    Yeah and eating meat and animal fat 24/7 is so healthy for you! Who cares really, just eat healthy. Neckhammer, no offense taken, I have been trying to delete my account for weeks, but can't seem to find the delete button. Can anyone help me out on this? I even email the admins.
    There is no delete button. Just put your mouse down, step away from the computer, and use your self control.

I know, tough concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    There is no delete button. Just put your mouse down, step away from the computer, and use your self control.

I know, tough concept!
    lol....it would be like me NOT going on a vegan post board and telling them they are all gonna die due to insufficient fat and proteins! Please, how could you NOT do that. Oh, wait......turns out I don't actually do that. At best BFG could read the links and respond. At worse he can keep trolling crap science that was debunked long ago in hopes of CONFUSING THE NEW POSTERS. The latter is the only reason I bother writing anything at all.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    ugh, this again? I actually feel sorry for you barefoot. Wouldn't it be much nicer for you if you joined a forum where you didn't have to be a troll? There are lots of vegan forums out there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast