Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ez2cy I need to lose weight page 6

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Wow, some great work there, Ez! I especially like the tile!

When my husband was deployed away at war, one Christmas I decided to replace the ancient linoleum tile in our upstairs bathroom. That turned into a 2-week project, helped by our 11 year-old son (and supervised by the two younger daughters)! Son and I still laugh about each subsequent plumbing difficulty that arose--hubby laughs about it, too, because I wrote him every evening to tell him about the trials and tribulations of the project! And the daughters loved the "geysers" from each plumbing fixture!

Don't worry about the deviation from the Primal Plan. All that work qualified as primal fitness, I'm sure!

Ezestreets is offline Member
    I'm still following your posts. I have no advice or suggestions to mark, but wish you the best.

Dan

ez2cy is offline Senior Member
    Wow.....really slipped off the wagon. Too busy, too easy to eat something else, etc etc excuse excuse.

Have to do something about it so today 12/17 I start to fast. Going to try and go a week this time and get off it just before Xmas so I can enjoy some Cornish stuffed hens for the feast. Starting off today with a nice 10 minute cold shower, going to town to try out a hot tub to purchase, followed by a new chiropractor appointment that does some ultra sound sort of thing?????

So, I'm off to take some fat off and see if I can't for once get into ketosis. Not even going to weigh myself before I start, will just discourage me as I've cheated so bad. I'll know by my clothes on Xmas day.

Wish me luck.

Oh.....good news......not sure if I've said it before but I basically play poker fulltime. I belong to a poker training site 400+ members, where they have articles, videos etc to make you better. Once a month they play 4 tables of cash games for 2 hours, then have a tournament after. Players receive points for each (seperately) for the year. Just finished it all up and I won Player of the Year, for both the cash and tournament play. Nothing to do with Primal as I'm sure they didn't play Texas Holdem..LOL. Just something I'm proud of.

Have a great day to anyone reading this.

phigment is offline Senior Member
    congrats.

aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you love and hate your spouse at the same time? LOL

Was going to start the fast yesterday, but in town with her to look at hot tubs...and guess who wanted to go for dinner? I know, I can not eat but it upsets her if she's eating and I'm not.

Last thing to eat was last nite...here I go..................

Another ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggg!

I'm 36 hours roughly into my fast this morning. Not bad yesterday, HOWEVER......guess who was doing Christmad Baking ALL day long? God the house smells fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't touch anything, so pretty pleased with myself.

Need to buy her a bakery to play in...LOL
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Bicep: 13
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

Well, made it to roughly 50 hours of the fast. Couldn't fall asleep one nite at midnight (after 2 1/2 hours) so I ate a cold pork chop, feel asleep like a baby.

Ate regular yesterday. Going to fast again today and tomorrow before a Xmas get together with friend Sat.

Not sure how much the fast does for me. Not to be gross but I really get diareha (spelling) about 48 hours into it. No ides why?
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

First off, hope everyone had a good Christmas and all the best to everyone in the New Year. Mayan calender ended but the world did not (yet) Way to go Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ate, slept, exercised bad over the holidays. New day today, New Year, back to the basics. I really need to get in shape and lose weight, fast. I have a shoulder replacement surgery coming up in the New Year and I won't be able to do anything but sit and not eat...LOL Want to get down first to make it easier.

Not weighing myself until Saturday to see if I can't come down a bit first before posting. It's embarrassing. Maybe put up a fat pic to humilate myself and make me want this more.

Very Little carbs....slow moving....weight training...lot's of water...here I come.

Our Yellow Lab gets bred today, so it's a new start for all of us here.

Best to you all and thanks for the support in the past.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456