Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ez2cy I need to lose weight page 5

ez2cy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Can not say I'm very happy this morning.

Fasted (ate only one meal a day), everyday was a loss on the scale for 4 days. Yesterday, went out for breakfast so it stopped the one meal/day, but ate Primal, meat/eggs. Went out last nite for Sushi. Think that maybe the problem, still in my system this morning? Was 191 yesterday morning. 195.8 this morning. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Up and down like a damn yo- yo. Back to where I was 2 weeks ago. ???? Ate nothing but Primal all week (except last nite) and fasting daily?????

Went for 1 hour walk yesterday in the cold, with sprints. Swam 20 minutes in Quarry in 48 degree water. Think that would have shed some pounds?????

Off this morning to give blood. Screw it...I"m eating their cookies!!!!!
    Last edited by ez2cy; 11-24-2012 at 05:17 AM.
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Bicep: 13
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

11/24

Wow what an eye opener.

Went and gave blood, (yea) me!!!!! They have cookies for you after and I'm a cookie freak. Ate 1/2 dozen homemade really great tasting cookies. Could not believe how hungry I got!!!!!! Fasted for 4 days, (justing ate suppers) and didn't get hungry all day. Eat some sugar, flour and makes you soooooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!! Lasted the whole day. Went to a poker game, came home and starving. Ate a bunch of toast with Peanut Butter and jam with milk. Stuff I haven't had in months! God I feel like crap today.
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

Well, I don't think anyone reads my journal. I guesss I'm not exciting enough or something. Any who...I hope someone does. Getting depressed.

Holy weigh scales Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost just over a pound this week, but added .5 of an inch on my belly???????? Not actually happy with the weight loss either. Went to eating just one meal a day well over a week ago. Then this last week I fasted for a full 54 hours. That in itself should be more than a pound. I'm still not doing something right I don't think and I need to lose this blubber.

Have not cheated at all, except yesterday. Tore the whole bathroom apart, redoing it. Put a pot of chili on in slow cooker and had two bowls last nite. No bread with it either, just the chili. But.....that would not account for much just over nite? Also had 3 low carb beers last nite (deserved it).
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with your goals! I read lots of journals but comment on few...

paleodutch is online now Senior Member
    Stop fasting if it is not working for you. Depriving your body of calories will let it store the weight or add weight because your body thinks it's a famine. Eat more and you will probably loose weight again. (count calories for just a couple of days, try to stay at the amount your body needs to keep alive without moving, should be somewhere between 1500 and 2000)

Yes, some people read your journal

ezk
    ezk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2cy View Post
    Well, I don't think anyone reads my journal. I guesss I'm not exciting enough or something. Any who...I hope someone does. Getting depressed.

Holy weigh scales Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost just over a pound this week, but added .5 of an inch on my belly???????? Not actually happy with the weight loss either. Went to eating just one meal a day well over a week ago. Then this last week I fasted for a full 54 hours. That in itself should be more than a pound. I'm still not doing something right I don't think and I need to lose this blubber.

Have not cheated at all, except yesterday. Tore the whole bathroom apart, redoing it. Put a pot of chili on in slow cooker and had two bowls last nite. No bread with it either, just the chili. But.....that would not account for much just over nite? Also had 3 low carb beers last nite (deserved it).
    Hi there, a suggestion..
    Check things around, look at this guy Matt Stone at 180 health.
    Above all, skip the calorie restriction, if you lose weight that way
    It will come back, it always does. It is not the way to go.. just look around and tell me
    who starved them self, lost weight and kept it that way in long terms.. None.
    Try speeding up your metabolism, it will help you burn the fat on a much more pleasant
    and time stable way then restricting. I did it that way, it does work and I eat my way
    toward which is a way nicer then starve your way to..

LMAO....ok, more to read.

Wife thinks I'm nuts the amount I read about nutrition, weight loss, exercise etc.

Just going to add fuel to fire.

Thanks for the comments.
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

bath2.jpgbath3.jpgWell, have not posted. Real bad week. Went to fix leaky tap in shower which I did not want to do, thinking of what might happen. It did! Taps fell apart. Well, since you have to take out the old vanity to cut into the wall to put new taps in, cut out around the tile board, may as well just put in a new $2,700.00 bathroom. Pretty much done over the weekend, just little stuff tinkering with etc. But.......did my diet no favours. You know.."I worked hard all weekend, I deserve a treat". Which turned into another treat, and another and etc etc to.....lets just order pizza so we can keep going, to "honey, grab subs on way home so I can keep working".

So, I didn't weight myself this morning, scared to. Back to the grind tomorrow as wife has Xmas party tonite for her work. Tomorrow I hit it hard.

See if I can put a picture of my handy work on here. Wish me luck.....bath4.jpgbath5.jpg
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
    Chest; 42
    Waist; 42.5
    Hips; 39
    Thigh; 23
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5
    Neck; 16

phigment is online now Senior Member
    when you fall of the wagon make sure your still attached by a safety rope. That way you'll be dragged along until your ready to jump back on.

you can still be assured that people are reading your journal when the view number goes up on the right. Some viewers are frightened to say anything due to your awsomeness.

"My awsomeness?" You are kidding right? LMAO
    55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
    Chest; 41.5
    Waist; 42
    Hips; 40
    Thigh; 22.5
    Calf; 15
    Forearm; 11.5