Thread: Chicago Primal Gathering (Meet and Feast) page

Z300 is offline Junior Member

Chicago Primal Gathering (Meet and Feast)

Shop Now
    Hello fellow Groks/Grokettes,

Any of you out there from Chicago and/or the burbs? How about a little get together? We can feast, share recipes, share stories, sprint on the beach, etc.

Im closing on a new place in Wrigleyville and would be more than happy to host. Any takers?

Perhaps some time in May as the weather will hopefully cooperate and will give more of us on the forum time to poke around and find this thread.

Respond with any suggestions, ideas, caveman tree climbing techniques or sarcastic comments!

Dan

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member
    I was living in the lake view area, just south of you, last year, but I moved out of state. I bet you're looking forward to summer!
    I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

Edge is offline Member
    I'll be in town from 7/30-8/1 or 7/31-8/2 for my wife at the Rock & Roll Half Mary if any Chicago folks wanted to do something on one of those dates.

TriCiCi is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I'm in! Whenever should work for me if it isn't a race weekend. I'm just a couple miles north of you int he Andersonville area.