I have a home gym as I don't have the time or the inclination to go to a gym (I'm an introvert).
I use daily:
1. Yoga Ball
2. 2 x medicine balls of varying weights
3. High Quality Tread mill
4. Chin up Bar
5. Assorted barbell weights
6. Weighted skipping rope
7. Various ground toys that promote core body strength (wheels, things that slide along the floor)
8. Stretchy Bands --- various thickness/weights
10. bike on an indoor trainer (I spin during the winter and cycle outdoors in the summer)
11. Yoga mat
12. Computer, wireless internet to view utube workouts to keep my workouts interesting
13. Two chairs with a broom handle between them -- I used for assisted pull ups from a lying down position
And while I am outside doing my hill runs, or sprints, I stop by the neighbourhood public school -- their outdoor monkey bars are excellent for assisted pull ups; jump ups and slow descends (I can't do a pull up yet), and rings (I hang like a slug still -- cannot get from one ring to the next -- yet!)
That's what I do for my workouts. I don't have a bar as I can't lift heavy weights due to a herniated disc, but I am getting pretty strong with body weight workouts only.
I also plan on making one of those water tubes for next summer probably a 6 or 8' PVC piping. (next summer's project)
F, 48, 5'10"
Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)
Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.